[GER] Bundesliga 2011/2012 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho.

Sep 3, 2011
Well, they made a good game with Hamburg. Against Wolfsburg (for example) they won scoring in the last minute, they didn't play very well. Against FC Kaiserslautern , their game didn't convenced me also.

Sep 1, 2002
Well, they made a good game with Hamburg. Against Wolfsburg (for example) they won scoring in the last minute, they didn't play very well. Against FC Kaiserslautern , their game didn't convenced me also.
Thanks for the explaination: I can't agree though. They are going ti be very strong this season and will do well in the Champions league also.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
They were fortunate against Wolfsburg, since Wolfsburg had a goal wrongly disallowed.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How long will it be until Thomas Muller is mentioned as being one of the best players around?

If Germany don't win one of the next two World Cups, I will be surprised and disappointed.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Müller is indeed great. His movement, positionning and decision making are very good... He's also quite creative. Such a shame Heinckess probably won't start him often.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Müller is indeed great. His movement, positionning and decision making are very good... He's also quite creative. Such a shame Heinckess probably won't start him often.
What makes you say that?

Either Robben or Ribery will probably be injured half the time and there's no reason at the moment to think he won't use 4-2-3-1 and play all of them when they are fit.

I think I actually prefer Muller when he plays from the right, as he does for Germany, rather than playing through the middle, as he does for Bayern.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
You're probably right about the fact he will probably see the pitch a lot if one of Ribéry and Robben gets injured, but for the moment, both are healthy. Also, it just seemed to me that he's not his prefered weapon and I'd be surprised if they were all to play together.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Ooh. Just did a research. I just saw that they actually played all together in some games... My mistake. In fact, I just saw late preseason games and this was pretty much what the prefered line-up looked like:

Neuer
Rafinha - Boateng - Badstuber - Lahm
Schweinsteiger - Luiz Gustavo
Robben - Kroos - Ribéry
Gomez​

Just got to show that preseason games shouldn't be relied on. So, just nevermind, lol.

Jericho.

Sep 3, 2011
Thanks for the explaination: I can't agree though. They are going ti be very strong this season and will do well in the Champions league also.
They are strong, that's a fact. But something it their game just don't seems right.

They were fortunate against Wolfsburg, since Wolfsburg had a goal wrongly disallowed.
Actually I didn't know that, thanks.

How long will it be until Thomas Muller is mentioned as being one of the best players around?

If Germany don't win one of the next two World Cups, I will be surprised and disappointed.
The new generation of german players is amazing.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ooh. Just did a research. I just saw that they actually played all together in some games... My mistake. In fact, I just saw late preseason games and this was pretty much what the prefered line-up looked like:

Neuer
Robben - Kroos - Ribéry
Gomez​

Just got to show that preseason games shouldn't be relied on. So, just nevermind, lol.
Schweinsteiger's name is so long, it makes that formation look like a Christmas tree.

But yeah, Germany is great. They should win 2014.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Neuer
Robben - Kroos - Ribéry
Gomez​

That formation is missing a Vidal.

Oh wait. :lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Schweinsteiger's name is so long, it makes that formation look like a Christmas tree.

But yeah, Germany is great. They should win 2014.
Will still be tough to beat the South American teams in Brazil.

Russia in 2018 is the one I'd have Germany pencilled in for.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Will still be tough to beat the South American teams in Brazil.

Russia in 2018 is the one I'd have Germany pencilled in for.
If the current Brazil and Argentina show up, I don't think they'll have a problem. Uruguay gave em some trouble at the World Cup but Forlan will be far from his best in 2014. It would be nuts if they won two World Cups in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)