[GER] Bundesliga 2011/2012 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I agree with that. Healthy Robben+Ribery+Gomez=nearly unstoppable.
You forgot Muller, who is awesome.

His movement is just ridiculously good.

Like the German national side in which he looked poor. Fulham ran rings around him last year in the Europa and every half decent winger in the Premiership has ate him alive. Average player. Rightfully sold.
The whole reason he's moving is that he wants to play CB, which is what he considers his best position.

Fed up of being stuck at RB.

Sep 1, 2002
Like the German national side in which he looked poor. Fulham ran rings around him last year in the Europa and every half decent winger in the Premiership has ate him alive. Average player. Rightfully sold.
We shall see: I of course will be right.

You forgot Muller, who is awesome.

His movement is just ridiculously good.

The whole reason he's moving is that he wants to play CB, which is what he considers his best position.

Fed up of being stuck at RB.
Muller is good enough to play for Barcelona. In fact Bayern are the most able team I see who can challenge Barcelona next season.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Dortmund we'll be as good or even better this season. Leverkusen need to strengthen as well. I wouldnt give it to Munich so quickly

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's certainly a city most people seem to enjoy visiting.

My only previous trip to Germany was when Aberdeen played Bayern, so that was just a piss up with about 6,000 Dons fans.

Sep 1, 2002
It's certainly a city most people seem to enjoy visiting.

My only previous trip to Germany was when Aberdeen played Bayern, so that was just a piss up with about 6,000 Dons fans.
In Berlin you will have: alcohol (beer, schnapps), culture, wonderful German women (men if you prefer), great food (wurst, kebap- the best in the world-, ice cream- even better than Italy, bread), and truly great football fans to mix with.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The German fans I spoke to when Aberdeen played Bayern and at Inter-Schalke were pretty cool.

The track won't bother me, since I love the Olimpico in Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)