[GER] Bundesliga 2005/06 (2 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
No, he is not the best in the world, just the best in the bundesliga. Sheva, Henry, Eto'o, and maybe even Gilardino or Ibra are better than Makaay.

he also has a lot of creativity behind him with Ballack, Karimi, Scholl, and even Santa Cruz is creative.

That is why I think Santa cruz/makaay is better than Pizarro/makaay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
he is on fire.5 goals in 2 matches.no doubt he is the best striker in the world.
best striker in the world ?? :rofl:

it was Leverkusen Huh !!

will that happen if he is Facing canna or thuram ?

i doubt .. cuz he could not do that against juve last year in CL ?

its Bundesliga where are the weak defenders !

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I said the best STRIKER.I mean the best goal scorer.he showed it before when he was playing for Depor.
and yes,Canna and Thuram are really good,I know,but Sheva and Gila couldn't do anything against them as well.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
No, he is not the best in the world, just the best in the bundesliga. Sheva, Henry, Eto'o, and maybe even Gilardino or Ibra are better than Makaay.

he also has a lot of creativity behind him with Ballack, Karimi, Scholl, and even Santa Cruz is creative.

That is why I think Santa cruz/makaay is better than Pizarro/makaay.
Still, can you say that Makaay would not just walk into any of the world's top clubs starting 11?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
I said the best STRIKER.I mean the best goal scorer.he showed it before when he was playing for Depor.
and yes,Canna and Thuram are really good,I know,but Sheva and Gila couldn't do anything against them as well.
The same could be said for Makaay as well. And he has a tendency be invisible in big games , if he is the best striker as u said, all the Dutch NT coaches would have picked him to partner RVN instead of relegating him to the bench.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Makaay best striker in the world??
he sucks i couldve easy scored 4-5 goals and set up 3 agaist this Leverkusen and that with my two legs tied up and being subed in the 60th min

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Makaay isn't the world's best striker, but he's up there. He's really consistent when he gets going. If he were to step into the Juventus roster, I think he could probably take the place of Trezeguet.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
Makaay isn't the world's best striker, but he's up there. He's really consistent when he gets going. If he were to step into the Juventus roster, I think he could probably take the place of Trezeguet.
That is what I am saying, and that is what I like to hear. he is one of the most natural goalscorers around, IMO.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Makaay is one of the best finishers in world football and he's more complete than say Trezeguet.

Apr 12, 2004
Koln is so good, right now it is 3 nil to Koln and they are playin IN stuttgart.

They also are so good because they have so many former Bayern players, Lell, Wessels, and.........shoot.........there is another.......damnit..........Feulner.

Also there is a future Bayern star in Podo, hehehehe. (devil laugh)

As I'm writing this, Streller pulled one back, 3-1.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Stuttgart are playing pathetically.

' Wir sind dabei.. Es ist PRIMA! VIVA COLONIA!

Wir Leibe, Das Leben, Die Liebe und die Lust

Wir Glauben an der Liebe Gott und hab noch immer Lust!! '

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
oh ****ing hell. This is typical Koln. Stuttgart should be drawing level if they wouldnt of missed the penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)