General TV (18 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Anyone watching Watchmen?

I havent really got into it properly as in I haven't a clue what's happening half the time despite watching 5 episodes but I still love it for some strange reason it has me really intrigued.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Anyone watching Watchmen?

I havent really got into it properly as in I haven't a clue what's happening half the time despite watching 5 episodes but I still love it for some strange reason it has me really intrigued.
im three episodes in, I can’t decide if I like it or not.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Same, can’t decide if I like it or not but the fact that I haven’t watched the last couple weeks makes me think I don’t really like it.

The Boys shits on it. HBO will start going to shit now that they let go of their creative director. Their goal is to pump out as much content as possible instead of quality.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I loved The Boys, but the 5th episode alone of watchmen is better then whole Boys season for me. That was one hell of a TV hour. Lindelof prolly gonna win some award for it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm glad I'm not the only one then that feels indecisive. I feel like it would be easier to follow if I knew more about the comics maybe, I've found myself reading about it on Wikipedia alot to try and understand it more.

Jeremy Irons character is really interesting he has been great so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 14)