General TV (81 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I watched only 2. It's very fucking weird so at the moment I'm in no position to say much besides that. It's interesting and times flies but it's just... weird. It has potential, I'll say that. But I'm yet to see if it goes up or it just turns into shit :p
I have been wanting to start a new series for a while. Instead I end up browsing shit on Netflix and Prime and end up watching stuff like 30 Rock which I've already seen. There's so much content out there right now that I'm overwhelmed :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I have been wanting to start a new series for a while. Instead I end up browsing shit on Netflix and Prime and end up watching stuff like 30 Rock which I've already seen. There's so much content out there right now that I'm overwhelmed :D
:D I know the feeling.

I can highly recommend watching Il commissario Montalbano. I think it's super fun & brilliant.

I have always wanted to watch it, let me know if I should take the plunge, did you check out the series I mentioned?
I will. I think I'll need to watch at least 5 episodes to see if it's worth bothering.

First time I hear about Escape at Dannemora tbh. What I love about it is how it's based on a true story and those are usually always amazing.

There's another one I want to check out. This one https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7278862/?ref_=adv_li_tt

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

I can highly recommend watching Il commissario Montalbano. I think it's super fun & brilliant.

I will. I think I'll need to watch at least 5 episodes to see if it's worth bothering.

First time I hear about Escape at Dannemora tbh. What I love about it is how it's based on a true story and those are usually always amazing.

There's another one I want to check out. This one https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7278862/?ref_=adv_li_tt
Will check out. I think I'll have to torrent it. Haven't done that in a while :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Another thing you will like about the show it is the director, I never knew that Ben Stiller is directing and damn he is doing a good job.

- - - Updated - - -

The quality between episodes varies a lot.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I can't be bothered watching a show with fluctuating quality.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Definitely. But some of the good is extremely good. Like the episodes about perfect memory and automated warfare.

Worth it imo.
Yeah the good is very good. Personally liked White Christmas and USS Callister, which are about human cruelty really.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Try out Condor. Spy CIA series. It's good.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)