General Survey for Juventus FC fans around the world (3 Viewers)

jackcooler

Aug 1, 2023
Hello there! I am new user here and just getting around to it :)
I am not sure if the subforum I've chosen is proper. I was looking for place with as many Juve fans as possible and here I found it.
I created a poll for Juventus fans. It is fully anonymous and voluntary. I would like to use the data that will be collected only for educational purposes in order to develop data analysis skills, and when I finish my project, I will be happy to present it here. I was looking for some interesting topic and I think it would be nice to analyze the opinions of fans about their favorite club. I would be very pleased for completing the survey, to which I put the link below ;)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEhv_-YL9U-KD-4Y4PlYCiZOq9XPXkmjEo3uYHLoUie7KnCQ/viewform?usp=sharing

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hello there! I am new user here and just getting around to it :)
I am not sure if the subforum I've chosen is proper. I was looking for place with as many Juve fans as possible and here I found it.
I created a poll for Juventus fans. It is fully anonymous and voluntary. I would like to use the data that will be collected only for educational purposes in order to develop data analysis skills, and when I finish my project, I will be happy to present it here. I was looking for some interesting topic and I think it would be nice to analyze the opinions of fans about their favorite club. I would be very pleased for completing the survey, to which I put the link below ;)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEhv_-YL9U-KD-4Y4PlYCiZOq9XPXkmjEo3uYHLoUie7KnCQ/viewform?usp=sharing
I'm not sure what gave you the impression, but after reading the forums I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion this is not the place to find Juventus fans.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm being mercilessly brief there, but I got bogged down by the third page with all the questions and gave up.

Survey design is a thing. Unfortunately I don't see you gaining much from this because the design basically filters out anybody who doesn't have a lot of detailed opinions and the 15 minutes it takes to complete it. That bias is going to limit the usefulness, and not just volume, of the information you're able to collect on it.

Which goes back to the question of what value do you hope to provide with this as an outcome? If it's a bit of a navel-gazing exercise for juventini about the state of the club, that's fine. But the high hurdles you've built towards completing it will ensure it will bias towards only a certain kind of responder.

Then there are the broader understandings of what it's for, which is where @Turk_Bianconero's post comes into play...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Then what is the point? Without verification you have bots feeding false data.

- - - Updated - - -

You will be left with garbage data with little to no correlation

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Then what is the point? Without verification you have bots feeding false data.

- - - Updated - - -

You will be left with garbage data with little to no correlation
I believe you are mistaken. There are no bots here, merely DAs of Alen

- - - Updated - - -

I am afraid but probably none of those given data makes it possible to identify people.
You'll be able to spot me. I don't know anything but I want Carnesecchi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)