General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (36 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its enough in itself that they developed the new spiderman game thats a huge success (and makes sense, sony owns the spiderman movie rights too). And the sequel will be brilliant exclusive too most likely.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Its enough in itself that they developed the new spiderman game thats a huge success (and makes sense, sony owns the spiderman movie rights too). And the sequel will be brilliant exclusive too most likely.
Oh absolutely it will. And Insomniac has 4 development teams within its studio. They developed 3 VR games for the Oculus Rift that didn't come out for the Playstation. That will be another advantage of having them as a first party. Sony also now owns the IP for Sunset Overdrive. I'd like to see what they do with that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No, personally, there aren't enough games around worth dumping my money on a VR headset, and some of the bigger ones who'd be interesting are buggy. It's gonna stay as a niche thing imo and will never be that big thing they'd try to sell it as. We'll see.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Obsidian is only relevant again for me if they make a new Knights of the republic game.

And I never cared for console wars, even if I have made my choice, but Xbox is way behind on exclusive/own studio made games market, like very much so, the gaming studios themselves say that. But they are way ahead on offering better services for their gamers online ways, with the cheap game cathelogue they offer for subscribers. PSN need to get on that quick. Tired of the simple stuff PS+ subscription gives me.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
[
Catching up?? They bought OBSIDIAN, the war is practically over :sigh:

220px-Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg

:tuttosport:
Obsidian is only relevant again for me if they make a new Knights of the republic game.

And I never cared for console wars, even if I have made my choice, but Xbox is way behind on exclusive/own studio made games market, like very much so, the gaming studios themselves say that. But they are way ahead on offering better services for their gamers online ways, with the cheap game cathelogue they offer for subscribers. PSN need to get on that quick. Tired of the simple stuff PS+ subscription gives me.
Obsidian doesn't own either of those IP's so that's not going to happen unless Microsoft buys them from Bethesda and EA, respectively.

And @Osman, Sony needs to do better with their PS Now service, but they have repeatedly stated that they do not want to have a Games as a Service model for it, which means that new releases won't happen on that service. What they SHOULD do is figure out a way to make the service better by offering up their entire back catalog of PS1, PS2, PS3, and when the PS5 comes out, PS4 titles. Now for THAT I would gladly pay 9.99 per month for.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So I'm fan of online shooter games, but been anti Cod games since MW3, but this Cod modern warfare actually looks sick, really good for once:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Since I'm quitting my job I'm debating the idea of not buying any sort of videogame until I get a new job as to not have any distractions. I'll see how things progress I guess.
Fair enough :tup:

I too don't spend a lot on video games. I mostly just buy cheapo indie games, so that month is gonna be pretty much an exception...now that i think of it, might just get one of them and pick up the other two on sale. They all are too time consuming to play at the same time anyway.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fair enough :tup:

I too don't spend a lot on video games. I mostly just buy cheapo indie games, so that month is gonna be pretty much an exception...now that i think of it, might just get one of them and pick up the other two on sale. They all are too time consuming to play at the same time anyway.
Same, there's just not enough time these days. Hoping wherever I end up is actually 9-5 and not this regular overtime bs I have to do now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)