General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (40 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I remember playing RDR online with half of my class where we had horse races down to Mexico, everything goes in terms of stalling each other. Stage coach races was even more hilarious lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't even recall the number of hours I spent on even the most mundane tasks as picking the flowers and herbs

- - - Updated - - -

Jack Marston HAS to be the protagonist in this next chapter

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I can't even recall the number of hours I spent on even the most mundane tasks as picking the flowers and herbs

- - - Updated - - -

Jack Marston HAS to be the protagonist in this next chapter
His voice was really annoying, hopefully he's aged enough, smoked enough cigarillos and drank sufficient whiskey shots to rectify that

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release worldwide in Fall 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

Watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer at 11AM Eastern on Thursday, October 20th at rockstargames.com, as well at the official Rockstar Games YouTube and Twitch pages.
no PC :andy2:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So do I, on console....habit from FPS's. You lose an edge on a bigger screen trying to track around with your eyes. For something like RDR though bigger is probably better.
So do I :D

figured it out when my tv broke. connected my XBOX to to PC Monitor and realized it's a different World.

the "small" size isn't a problem for me. I sit close to the monitor and it has always been this way, don't know why, but i just
can't play on the couch sitting like 2m away. I have to be IN the game. also if you sit pretty much right in front of it, 27" is the best size imo.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So do I :D

figured it out when my tv broke. connected my XBOX to to PC Monitor and realized it's a different World.

the "small" size isn't a problem for me. I sit close to the monitor and it has always been this way, don't know why, but i just
can't play on the couch sitting like 2m away. I have to be IN the game. also if you sit pretty much right in front of it, 27" is the best size imo.
lol you'll be blind by 32

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)