General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (25 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Amazing. Great graphics, good storyline, huge map and freedom to do whatever you want. You'll like it, you have my word. :hellyes:
Nice one. My sisters fella has completed it and said I'll love it. And he'll lend me the game. But that's coming from a dude who likes assembling model tanks which isn't my cup of tea. But I'll take your word ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Never played Far Cry before. As I'm currently on bail and have some free time on my hands was wondering if any of you slut hounds have played it? If so, any good?
I finished it a month ago and it was great. Definitely one of the best games I bought for PS3. The story is awesome too. You'll love it.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Spent the last two weeks of March playing it and boy isn't it something special. Especially for someone like me who didn't play any of this game's previous sequences/stories before. The plot and story themselves are out of this world, let alone the amazing graphics.

I can't recommend it enough.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
basically sounds like skyrim but with guns and cars
That is the official nickname yes :p

Far Cry 3 is a massive game. When i'm finished DA2 for the second time, and i got some time, it will be the next game i'm playing.

eighter that or the bioshock trilogy

- - - Updated - - -

Did you pick all the flowers?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and if any of you have NOT played Bioshock Infinite yet, you should be shot in the head with a bazooka.
I played it at a friend, and Totalbiscuit critical reception is totally right

looks fantastic
story is fenomenal
GAMEPLAY SUCKS

seriously what the fuck.

On normal its boring, on hard you just die due to bad combat mechanics.

i'm gonna play it in a month or two, cause story and looks r still great, but the gameplay was below average

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)