Gasbarroni (17 Viewers)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
Hi guys,

I want to know everything about Andrea Gasbarroni ... I saw the match between Roma and Palermo ... he was the best palermo player in the match ... it was the only match i saw him playing in it so i want the opinions of the people who know that player so well

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I've been fortunate to watch some of his matches, although at 5 am in the morning, and he has been impressive each time I've watched him. He's a big reason for Palermo's success and eventual promotion to Serie A. He is also one of the most creative and well rounded players on the U21 squad. They usually line him up in midfield next to Matteo Brighi, and quite honestly, I think that he has pased him on the fast track to Juve.

I wish I could tell you more.

Sep 14, 2003
He is one of the reasons the Azzurrini didn't/don't need Cassano. He has great potential, in fact I'm very excited about his prospects.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think the azzurri need Cassano more:D

i wish he had stayed at Sampdoria this season. Serie A experience would have nice and i suppose its going to mean one more season on loan for him.

We often talk about a player to replace nedved. i see this player being an option. but then again, Guzman was meant to be one also.

we never know what to expect with Moggi...Brighi was great once, he destroyed his career though.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Its weird though, he's performing really well this season but never been call-up to Azzurri squad:down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Trap doesn't call up promising youngsters, that's why De Rossi and Maresca are still dreaming of playing for the Azzurri. They shouldn't be dreaming, they should be fulfilling their dreams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)