Game report (1 Viewer)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
I try to speak the language everyone understand. Considering that this is Juve forum, for the sake of fun and good spirits, I'll try to speak in langauage of football, so help me Maradona :D

The one & ultimate - final game between Inter & Juve

Inter is hosting this game on the insistence of His Holiness M. Moratti Benedict CXVIII, the one and only man to whom the Holly Book Of Football was revealed by the Archangel Zio Fester (also known in some other spheres as Adriano Galliani).

Inter will field the team made up of some of old & experienced players headlined by Noah’s Ark and Flood Fairytale. Juve announced new team, made up of young and inexperienced players, but eager to show their worth.

But let us start with a little bit of history. Prior to Juve creating the team, the only team that used to take the pitch was Inter. Needless to say, the audience got sick and tired seeing the same play everyday. Also, participating in the game as a spectator, used to bring about some tragic consequences, especially if Inter’s management team feared that some other team will try to play in the city. Inter’s management used to send the audience to break the legs of the other team players and supporters. Also if bored audience started booing Inter’s players, the management would just divide the spectators in two or more groups, arm them and let them take out their frustration on each other.

Juve’s success story is a thing dreams are made of. They showed that you can play football with just a little bit more attention to the pitch around you. Initially, Inter’s management did not bother much with what they considered a amateurish attempt to play. Once they realized that Juve means business, they tried to break the legs of Juve’s leading players (Giordano Bruno & legendary GiGi (also known as Gallileo Gallilei) but by that point it was already too late. The juve kind of football craze already encompassed the city and was practiced by many and followed closely by even more.

So, following turbulent history between the two sides, this is the match that should decide, maybe, once & for all, who actually plays better football in the great city of Milano.

Just before start of the match, Inter announced that they will use their rights to use the chose the referees, claiming that it is their right to do so because of longevity of their history and based on the fact that, after all, it is Holiness M. Moratti Benedict CXVIII who actually got the Holly Book Of Football from Archangel Zio Fester and they were the first ones to try & explain how football should be played. Confident in their game and convinced that their flare & style will win the hearts of all, including the referees, Juve team did not object much. After all, the referees are usually chosen from the general audience and are usually a representative of average knowledge of football in the lay population. Also, the presence of crane and a bunch of construction workers behind Juve’s goalposts raised few eyebrows, but their presence was explained by Inter’s management as a security measure, in words of His Holiness M. Moratti Benedict CXVIII, “just in case something goes wrong”.

There were several other issues plaguing the pre game events. It appeared that several player agents Inter is known to be working with approached some of Juve’s players and made illegal offers for them & their families to switch sides. It also same to public fore that several betting companies (most notably Pascal’s Wager Co ltd) pushed hard with advertising in the areas mostly populated with Juve supporters, which brought about some commotion in Juve ranks. As none of these allegations have been substantiated, Juve players decided that they will take the pitch and show their worth where it counts.

………

We will be back after a short break with messages from our sponsors.

To follow:

Interviews, with several supporters from both sides, describing their fears and expectations followed by the actual game report.

Stay tuned :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Only trouble is the founding premise of the debate is false:

So, following turbulent history between the two sides, this is the match that should decide, maybe, once & for all, who actually plays better football in the great city of Milano.
:shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Though I gotta say -- if I counted up the running time of all the 10-20+-minute videos people posted links to here to view, and then I viewed them, I would be dead by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)