Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (18 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No thankfully they arent in charge of the spinoff House of Dragons.

"Martin himself and producer-writer Ryan Condal are listed as co-creators of the series.
Condal will write the show and serve as co-showrunner along with Miguel Sapochnik. You may know Condal as the showrunner of the USA Network sci-fi show Colony, which ran from 2016-2018. "Working with Ryan on the development of House of the Dragon has been a dream," Martin wrote on his site.
Sapochnik will direct the pilot plus additional episodes. Fans might know Sapochnik's name -- he directed five Game of Thrones episodes, winning an Emmy and a Directors Guild Award for directing the impressive Battle of the Bastards episode."

-----------------------

I don't know Condal, but RR Martin active involvement, and the hands on creator (Condal will mainly write part of it) being Sapochnik, they guy who directed basically all the best episodes of the last 3 seasons, is amazing news. Battle of Bastards, The Bells, The Gift, Hardhome, Winds of Winter, Long night. Basically any episode that something major impressive gritty clever shot action sequences happend, he was behind it. The best dramatic slow build up character development ones was by him too (like long night).

So its defenitely good to give the reigns to a guy that basically made some of the two dumbos bad writing into very compelling TV.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'll try it and then hopefully by the time I'm finished the winds of winter will be released.

I'm just refusing to accept the TVs ending and I hoping George RR Martin can finish the story properly before he leaves this world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)