Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (3 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why would a omniscient person need a master of whisperers by the way?
Any words from Drogon? No? So maybe I should find him.
Why the fuck you didn't do it in the first place you imbecile!?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see how they breached the 4th wall with the song of ice and fire book? Deadpool would have been proud
oh lol yeah. Now you know why GRRM created Sam as fat.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why would a omniscient person need a master of whisperers by the way?
Any words from Drogon? No? So maybe I should find him.
Why the fuck you didn't do it in the first place you imbecile!?
aren't the powers a drain on him? or dangerous if used too much? thought they had touched on that before so would make sense if he was hesistant to overuse

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm just glad...

Jon was the one to kill Daenarys (as it should have been), Tyrion remained Hand of the King (as he should) and most importantly my favorite thirsty slut Sansa survived to wield that shapely body in rebuilding a better world

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Felt like 3 seasons worth of material crammed into 6 episodes and that was the outcome.

What was the whole scene inntheasg episode with Arya riding out of Kings landing like she's gonna take on the whole fucking world about if she was only riding to the back gate just to slowly walk back in again and do nothing?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have no problem with the state in which it ended. But how it got to that state was worse than Matuidi's first touch.
Nothing is worse than his first touch.

His touch is a black hole, the vacuum of space where things like offense go to die and can't escape.

- - - Updated - - -

One might say, this season has a striking similarity to our season...

Everyone was going through the motions but wanted the fucking thing to end already.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
The only people who gave a flying fuck that Jon was punished went back overseas. The rulers of EVERYTHING are all Jon's family and could give a chit about "tradition" and "oaths" and would not blink twice about saying the Night's Watch is stupid and outdated and would happily disband it immediately after the unsullied left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)