Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (6 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
This makes a lot of sense, from a reddit post

I've seen a lot of people being confused about why Tyrion was eavesdropping on the boat during the Dany/Jon sex scene, and I just wanted to give my two cents on it.

To me it was pretty clear that he's concerned about an affair changing the way they make their decisions. Imagine Jon trying to convince the Northerners to bend the knee to Dany--he could go on and on about how she's their only hope, but if it gets out that they're sleeping together, there goes his credibility. (Especially for people who already want an excuse to disagree with him, ie the northern lords)

And generally speaking, it just makes everything more risky. I think one of the main points of showing the flashback wedding scene right before the Dany/Jon sex scene is to show parallels between the couples. Lyanna and Rhaegar's coupling created such a destructive domino effect, all because they were following their hearts and damned the consequences. Perhaps mingling these two scenes was meant to be a warning, or even foreshadowing, of the issues that could arise from another Stark/Targaryen romance.

As for why Tyrion would be the one eavesdropping, it directly affects how hard his job is about to get...advising Dany is already not the easiest post, but if love starts clouding how she makes her decisions, she could become even more rash than usual. I think a lot of people have been shipping Jon/Dany for a while, but Tyrion's presence served as a good puncture to the excitement of the scene, a reminder of how risky their attraction is.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Well it is made of ice and Dragons have kick ass fire power.

I much prefer this over the "he touched bran and when bran crosses the wall will fall" theory. It makes sense that dragons would be able to damage the wall.
Nah, the wall isn't made of ice it's a human built fortress with natural ice layers on it. Also IIRC they put some spells on it against the White Walkers.

It's not a big complaint but I'd rather have seen a little more effort on the WW behalf for them to bypass something as epic as the WALL :D

Apr 15, 2006
Nah, the wall isn't made of ice it's a human built fortress with natural ice layers on it. Also IIRC they put some spells on it against the White Walkers.

It's not a big complaint but I'd rather have seen a little more effort on the WW behalf for them to bypass something as epic as the WALL :D
I thought the wall was built using magic?

Anyway, I wonder how the WW would've crossed the wall if they didn't have the dragon.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014

Doesnt matter, just look at Harrenhal which destroyed by dragons

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_of_Harrenhal

Not to mention that this was a magical wight dragon raised by a magical creature with magical powers.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
icemaη;5601619 said:
If history is any indication, @Fr3sh would be a likely candidate.
Littlefinger is the old man that had crush on that old lady but she fuck with the stark and he's jelly and couldnt/cant hit it even when she is widow. And he runs brothel thats nice. Id befriend him so I'd have free fun time in brothel

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Left disappointed with the finale. Turned to a Drama show where you can pretty much predict/expect all what will happen.
Yep!

Very predictable

Tyrion will end up betraying Dani, he and Cersei were wearing the same bad guy outfit. Didnt they spend ages talking about how the wall was protected by magic? I dont see how a wite dragon would be able to do anything to it. Lazy.
Dani and Jon fucked, saw more of Jon's ass though. Also wasnt Aegon already someone else? AKA Young Griff?

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Littlefinger is the old man that had crush on that old lady but she $#@! with the stark and he's jelly and couldnt/cant hit it even when she is widow. And he runs brothel thats nice. Id befriend him so I'd have free fun time in brothel
Man I really do feel for Littlefinger, more so because of his acting more than anything, he will be missed, but there really was not other way to go for him unfortunately and Arya is so damn ruthless, thats how you slice someone's neck proper! I think I would feel the same for Cersei, I just love her character, yes, she is a total bitch and all, but man, thats a character thats definitely worth to see until the very end after all she had gone thru..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The wall might be protected with magic but white walkers are the magic. It's a magic dragon, of course I wasn't disappointed seeing how he tore the wall.

I literally enjoyed every second of it. People are asking way too much at this point. One group of the people will always ask for more action and without many wars and killings it's instantly a weak episode which is BS IMO. Second group of the people always more unpredictable. Well, sure, but it's 7th season and there's literally trillions of theories at this point what will happen. Even John Snow being Azor Ahai etc.

It was an intense episode. I enjoyed the meeting (Cersei being a bitch even if it's predictable, her brother leaving, eye to eye Hound with his bro), the Littlefinger verdict & break of the wall. Minor scenes were also quite good. There was nothing boring in it.

Overall the best season so far and a great setup for the last season which will be packed in action. I can already see the huge budget going for all those wars.

I can't believe this is the part when we have to wait for so long. And I can't believe it's actually the last season.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
They can still make some money with spinoff, like robert rebellion, or the first great war against ww.

Still can't believe need to wait 2 year for the finale.
Ran out of a good tv show.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They can still make some money with spinoff, like robert rebellion, or the first great war against ww.

Still can't believe need to wait 2 year for the finale.
Ran out of a good tv show.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Money draining stuff is never as good. I'd expect any spinoff to be a quite shitty quality despite the budget.

But meh.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The wall might be protected with magic but white walkers are the magic. It's a magic dragon, of course I wasn't disappointed seeing how he tore the wall.

I literally enjoyed every second of it. People are asking way too much at this point. One group of the people will always ask for more action and without many wars and killings it's instantly a weak episode which is BS IMO. Second group of the people always more unpredictable. Well, sure, but it's 7th season and there's literally trillions of theories at this point what will happen. Even John Snow being Azor Ahai etc.

It was an intense episode. I enjoyed the meeting (Cersei being a bitch even if it's predictable, her brother leaving, eye to eye Hound with his bro), the Littlefinger verdict & break of the wall. Minor scenes were also quite good. There was nothing boring in it.

Overall the best season so far and a great setup for the last season which will be packed in action. I can already see the huge budget going for all those wars.

I can't believe this is the part when we have to wait for so long. And I can't believe it's actually the last season.

Come on man :D this season doesnt come close to the first couple, it was better than the last season but the last season was the worst. They are just giving the fans what they want now, rushed, lazy writing and a lot of plot armour for key people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)