Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (8 Viewers)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
The whitewalker dragon shouldn't be a problem. Just give Bronn a ballista and three dragon glass arrows and the dragon is history in no time. He's like Dark Souls' Hawkeye Gough on ecstasy.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Bran can see all but he wont even bother to send raven to warn john hes about to fuck his aunt?
I don't think it'll change much:
a) They're both from a family known to incest
b) They don't have the Nephew-Aunt rapport
c) She is fucking hot. Who can blame him?

I mean look at her

Also I read somewhere that even irl this would occur (uncles and aunts with nieces and nephews). That's disgusting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol:

Nah, they'll find some BS way to bring him back.
Yeah that's happening too much. It's all been happy endings lately, no main character has died that wouldn't be considered a villain. And littlefinger was my fuckin favorite. Fuck them for somehow assuming two little girls would mastermind the smartest man in westeros who came up from nothing and became a knight.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yeah that's happening too much. It's all been happy endings lately, no main character has died that wouldn't be considered a villain. And littlefinger was my fuckin favorite. Fuck them for somehow assuming two little girls would mastermind the smartest man in westeros who came up from nothing and became a knight.
Bran snitched Littlefinger.

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,679
    Who the hell likes Littlefinger?

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    hey how did fire melt solid rock btw or was it (((((((((((((((magic)))))))))))))) fire?

sry I'm nitpicking again
    Well it is made of ice and Dragons have kick ass fire power.

I much prefer this over the "he touched bran and when bran crosses the wall will fall" theory. It makes sense that dragons would be able to damage the wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)