Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (59 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The intro of that new character Prince Oberyn was pure awesomeness, there's seldom been a character that just oozes intimidation on TV in a while (him and the amish ultra hardcore gangster Kai Proctor from Banshee).

It helps that the hot Indhira Varma from Rome is also in the scenes :klin:

Cracked me up how Tyrion nods no and Bronn nods yes when the Prince offers them to share the girls :lol:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
BB was amazing but it was amazing on TV level while GoT is just another step towards TV overpowering cinema in the future. I really believe that shows like GoT are the future of films in general. You will see more and more movie superstars playing in them. It's already happening.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
BB was amazing but it was amazing on TV level while GoT is just another step towards TV overpowering cinema in the future. I really believe that shows like GoT are the future of films in general. You will see more and more movie superstars playing in them. It's already happening.
Have to agree with this. Was surprised to see Mathew McConoughy and Woody Harrelson in True Detective but that just shows how far Tv series have advanced this last number of years.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I like seinfeld too but what really is the point of comparing something like that to GOT? Couldn't be more different shows

jog on, zoso
because it's lame as phuck and seinfeld isn't

basically any tv show that is like a really long drawn out movie sucks ass because it's 90% filler. you can get the same thing as any of these tv shows in 2-3hrs of a movie.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
because it's lame as phuck and seinfeld isn't

basically any tv show that is like a really long drawn out movie sucks ass because it's 90% filler. you can get the same thing as any of these tv shows in 2-3hrs of a movie.
I just fucking addressed this and that's not an argument anyway

Why did you feel compelled to post here? You clearly dont watch the show go watch seinfeld and dont come back to this thread. there's already enough useless crap to sift through in this forum

heres an idead: if you dont like GOT dont post in this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)