Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (33 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And now she is in an HBO series with their knack for nudity :D

---------- Post added 15.07.2012 at 15:49 ----------

Hopefully. Problem is they're making the shows faster than he's finishing the books...
Yeah I heard about that, thats why I like that 3rd book will generate two seasons instead of one, more time for him to get his lazy ass going :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just read she will be a character that will be sharing scenes with Danaerys CuntBorn...Little silverlining in those annoying scenes hopefully :p

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i won't go into the book thread so i won't spoiler myself so i will put a question here

why did aemon targaryen asked samwell if that blade that stannis had is hot, and if the blades case was fire damaged ?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Wow guys, I know I'm late to the party but my brother told me to check this show out and I did.

I've watched the whole entire first season, and a couple episodes of the second season.

I'm completely addicted. What a show this is.

I'm debating on whether to pick the books up.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ok, so after i looked into this thread a week ago and reading a few reviews i thought i should check it out.

Saw the entire first season and if so many of you peeps love this show there has got to be something i missed :D Coz this is the most overrated, boring show ever! And it looks like im not gonna find a single person who would agree with me.

The sex scenes are good though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)