Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (34 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jasper, is that for a 5th season? I thought the series was cancelled after 4th, my brother told me, and I was absolutely baffled.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Your brother is an idiot, no offense :D
New season premiering on July 15th. Unlike previous seasons this season will have 16 episodes split into two parts of eight episodes each. The second half will be shown sometime in 2013.

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #809
    Your brother is an idiot, no offense :D
    New season premiering on July 15th. Unlike previous seasons this season will have 16 episodes split into two parts of eight episodes each. The second half will be shown sometime in 2013.
    Really? That's great. Was expecting to wait a year for it again.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    TBH, it's not the worst show I've seen. But in the money-spent-to-goods-delivered category, I'm not sure if filming a burning a pile of money for an hour wouldn't make better television.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
    Great show, just watched the last of Season 2. Really good watch.

Breaking bad and Sons of anarchy coming soon, cant wait!

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Catelyn's uncle, reading first book, nice to see he will be in coming season. Though odd he will be in 3rd season when he was in the first book. Thoros of Myr, I instinctively taught he was supposed to be that monk with fiery sword from the The hands tournament hehe, but alas no. I seem to recall the name Beric Dondarion from that same tourno, but maybe not the same. This one sounds like an outlaw and not a "honourable" knight.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Catelyn's uncle, reading first book, nice to see he will be in coming season. Though odd he will be in 3rd season when he was in the first book. Thoros of Myr, I instinctively taught he was supposed to be that monk with fiery sword from the The hands tournament hehe, but alas no. I seem to recall the name Beric Dondarion from that same tourno, but maybe not the same. This one sounds like an outlaw and not a "honourable" knight.
    Beric Dondarion was in Season 1. Eddard sent him to arrest The Mountain.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I dont even recall that, why are they announcing the character as new to the series then? Or they mean will be on more then just cameo appearance. Theres alot of that brotherhood outlaws casted it seems for 3rd.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I dont even recall that, why are they announcing the character as new to the series then? Or they mean will be on more then just cameo appearance. Theres alot of that brotherhood outlaws casted it seems for 3rd.
    Yeah, it was right before all the shit went down. He had like one scene, maybe 2. Now he'll be more of a "fixture" I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)