Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (59 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
great episode last night, script was written by George R.R. Martin himself...

he should keep doing it for the whole episodes next season
He doesn't have time. However he does have a large bit of input in the translation from book to screen.

Great episode last night.:agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You mean the the 9th. And it was AMAZING, it felt like a frigging movie. Btw, I mix up fancy helmets/armour, but was the giant fgt who cut up Tyrion the fucking man, Joffre's fgt bannerman? It looked like same helmet/armour, and Tyrion was shocked, why the fuck did he do that if he was?

Btw, great timing by Tywin :D Its not like I was rooting for the lannisters, Stannis was pretty Leonidas-esque badass, but good ending still with how it turned out.

Btw, this episode is easily the best episode so far for Cersei as a character.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
The Cersei parts were boring as hell i wished i'd die, the fighting was good, loved the Imp as always, loved that we've seen the Dog has a weak spot, and i got excited when i saw Tywin even though i wished the Lannisters would lose :D
Tywin and the Imp really make it hard to hate the all the Lannisters don't they?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You mean the the 9th. And it was AMAZING, it felt like a frigging movie. Btw, I mix up fancy helmets/armour, but was the giant fgt who cut up Tyrion the fucking man, Joffre's fgt bannerman? It looked like same helmet/armour, and Tyrion was shocked, why the fuck did he do that if he was?

Btw, great timing by Tywin :D Its not like I was rooting for the lannisters, Stannis was pretty Leonidas-esque badass, but good ending still with how it turned out.

Btw, this episode is easily the best episode so far for Cersei as a character.
A member of the Kingsguard, there are like ten of them so I'm not sure which one. But yeah the order probably came from the brat or his mother.

---------- Post added 28.05.2012 at 21:52 ----------

The Cersei parts were boring as hell i wished i'd die, the fighting was good, loved the Imp as always, loved that we've seen the Dog has a weak spot, and i got excited when i saw Tywin even though i wished the Lannisters would lose :D
Tywin and the Imp really make it hard to hate the all the Lannisters don't they?
It's smart to make the villains likeable.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fucking fgts, I dont think it came from Cersei, though I fail to see Joffre having the balls to give that order, so prolly was Cersei. And Cersei's parts were naturally less exciting the battle scenes, but she had alot of scenes to shine so to speak as the multi-faceted twisted/bitter bitch she is.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fucking fgts, I dont think it came from Cersei, though I fail to see Joffre having the balls to give that order, so prolly was Cersei. And Cersei's parts were naturally less exciting the battle scenes, but she had alot of scenes to shine so to speak as the multi-faceted twisted/bitter bitch she is.
Yeah, but it was cool to see Cersei lose it and Sansa end up "ahead". Can't wait for the last episode. Dany, Arya, and Jon.:weee:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

$#@!ing fgts, I dont think it came from Cersei, though I fail to see Joffre having the balls to give that order, so prolly was Cersei. And Cersei's parts were naturally less exciting the battle scenes, but she had alot of scenes to shine so to speak as the multi-faceted twisted/bitter bitch she is.
It's never revealed in the books as to whom actually gave the order, most likely Joffrey, but the guy who did it was Ser Meryn Trant, the member of the kingsguard. Easiest way to remember him is the one who used to beat the shit out of Sansa when Joffrey commanded.

Great episode last night, but the last line when Tywin enters the Throne room was soooo shitty and corny. "The battle is over, we've won". I was like WTF, did Martin write this shit? :D

Oh and Stannis was such a fucking badass, great portrayal of him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's never revealed in the books as to whom actually gave the order, most likely Joffrey, but the guy who did it was Ser Meryn Trant, the member of the kingsguard. Easiest way to remember him is the one who used to beat the shit out of Sansa when Joffrey commanded.

Great episode last night, but the last line when Tywin enters the Throne room was soooo shitty and corny. "The battle is over, we've won". I was like WTF, did Martin write this shit? :D

Oh and Stannis was such a fucking badass, great portrayal of him.
Actually he did write that episode.:D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fantastic episode, indeed.

@Gordon Bombay, remind me why The Hound wanted to fight Bronn again.
Cause Bronn is happy and the Hound is angry. Probably also because the Hound is Joffrey's bitch and Tyrion let's Bronn do what he wants, even though they are basically the same.

However, the two never speak to each other in the book. And I liked the added rivalry to the series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)