Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (32 Viewers)

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
No, there really isn't much magic in the whole thing, but there is some that lurks around. It has more of a medieval feel than a Lord of the Rings tone :)

Last night's was really good, but yes, it's going to get very interesting soon...
I like this much more than Lord of the Rings fantasy. So far this is like The Wire meets Braveheart for me. :D

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.. Also, I saw on imdb.com that the first season has 10 episodes. Will there be a 2nd season? I'm not sure how much book material there is.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #42
    There's a lot of material. Four books have been published so far, with three more still to come. The next one is due July.

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #49
    I still find him quite enjoyable on the screen. But the annoying book characters are doing very well at being annoying on the screen.
    I liked Rob from the book, but in the show, he seems a bit of a snob. Cat pissed me off in the last scene :(

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I want to see more of the WOLFS dammit, though they showed/used Ze bastards (man does he hear it alot :D) wolf quite well, even if briefly.

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #53
    He is just a bit bland for me as well. But I am very pleased with Petyr.
    Yah, Petyr is exactly how I imagined.

I want to see more of the WOLFS dammit, though they showed/used Ze bastards (man does he hear it alot :D) wolf quite well, even if briefly.
    I don't think there is very much more role for the wolves to play. Tough.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Nice homo scene, huh?... :shifty:

Other than that, great episode. But, uhhh, Cat is an idiot, once again.
    I love HBO. It's all homosexuality and blow job noises.

I don't think Cat did anything too bad this time around. There were some really great scenes, especially between Petyr and Varys.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

I don't think Cat did anything too bad this time around. There were some really great scenes, especially between Petyr and Varys.
    :lol:

Though I thought the only "Game of Thrones" you'd be playing today involves a porcelain throne. :yuck:

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #58

??? She really spoils all the fun for her family by... no spolier for the others. But yeah, she effs up badly.

OP
    Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #60
    She and Mr. Ned need to take their honour and buy some brains with it.

Tyrion is the true boss in that whole story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)