Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm gonna wait til early next month (like 3rd of may), when its shown on swedish tv. Usually download everything quickly, and I'm tempted, but this one deserves a HD tv on a real quality channel (Canalplus). Big HBO production = must watch tv, with their track record. Even if I didnt like Games of thrones books (didnt like his writing style, even if I like fantasy books, David Gemmell ftw).

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Saw the first episode tonight. I was impressed, they managed to fit a lot of establishing story into that one hour.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Amazing series, though its annoying in parts, I have 2 brothers and a sister who are fanboys of the books, and they usually hate adaptions of fav books, but this series they are gushing over what a splendid adaption it is scene by scene, semi spoiling it :p

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Just watched the first 3 episodes and it's much better than I expected!
Never read the books and somehow I thought this had fantasy stuff in it like magic, elves, orcs, real dwarves and all that. :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Just watched the first 3 episodes and it's much better than I expected!
Never read the books and somehow I thought this had fantasy stuff in it like magic, elves, orcs, real dwarves and all that. :D
No, there really isn't much magic in the whole thing, but there is some that lurks around. It has more of a medieval feel than a Lord of the Rings tone :)

Last night's was really good, but yes, it's going to get very interesting soon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)