Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (25 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
No he is talking about his evil sister who clearly wants him gone before he turns old daddio against her, hopeless cause considering Tywin gives two fucks about her lol.
I do feel bad for Cersei sometimes. You can't help who you love, and then being constantly held back by an inferiority complex, being rejected by the one non-incestuous person she did also love, and having such a shit of a son who also doesn't give a shit about you. At least there's Tommen :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I do feel bad for Cersei sometimes. You can't help who you love, and then being constantly held back by an inferiority complex, being rejected by the one non-incestuous person she did also love, and having such a shit of a son who also doesn't give a shit about you. At least there's Tommen :heart:
I won't argue about not being able to resist incest, but if there's anything she should be responsible for, it is raising that little shit. She had all the resources and time in the world and that's the best she could come up with? RUS would probably make a better mother than her.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah thats true, I kinda sympathized with her on that scene with Tywin, but then remembered she is 2nd most detestable Lannister in the show, after Joffrey. I find Tyrion, Jaime and Tywin entertaining chaps, but her and Joffrey is main reason I wanna see that family crash and burn.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I won't argue about not being able to resist incest, but if there's anything she should be responsible for, it is raising that little shit. She had all the resources and time in the world and that's the best she could come up with? RUS would probably make a better mother than her.
:rofl:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
But her other two children are absolutely lovely. And Joff has turned on her a long time ago, she may have tried and failed, but she didn't aim to raise him to be so hateful.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I also feel like strangling her at times :D but all in all, I find her entertaining and her personality's cool. I generally sympathize with the Starks, but I'm not a fanboy and I don't have tainted glass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)