Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (67 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I just watched 5 minutes and already I want to throw up. :sick:

OMG Joffrey needs to go to hell. For moment I thought he wanted her to use the staff for another purpose. :scared: She is lucky he only used it to hit her.

Now I am curious if the witchling will be good or bad.

Go Tyrion as usual.

No Jon this week. :sad:

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
If you guys need a streaming site for these series i can provide you with a couple.
You can watch it there the day after they air :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Jeoffrey is one messed up mofo! I haven't read the book, but perhaps he'll stand up to Tyrion one day and become an insane tyrant that spares no one. Who knows. But the kid seriously is getting scary.
They're overdoing it a little on the show. He's portrayed as an embodiment of evil. He is a little cruel, spoiled prick with a mean streak, but the show is pushing it a little.

The guy playing him is doing an awesome job though.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
They're overdoing it a little on the show. He's portrayed as an embodiment of evil. He is a little cruel, spoiled prick with a mean streak, but the show is pushing it a little.

The guy playing him looks like an incest baby...fitting

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
insane episode. was a bit baked when i watched it so some of the scenes didnt fly all that well with ne.

kasaki almost killed me with that comment :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Yeah. He's still a cunt in the books, but he spends his days shooting small animals with his crossbows and ordering beatings for Sansa instead of mutilating whores. They definitely wanted there to be no doubt of how terrible he is.

I don't really like the whole creation of the Ros character. Doesn't seem to serve a purpose other than being a bookmark.

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 11:27 ----------

You know I was thinking if the Nightwatch guys were allowed to have women that girl that Rob met who sawed out the guy's leg would have been ideal for Jon. She reminded me of him.

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 08:52 ----------

Omg really? :eek:
Think back to when Stannis got his rocks off.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Whats the name of that battlefield "doctor" that Rob met? Sassy one, pretty sure she will be reoccuring. Liked how Daenerys threatened that preppy motherfucker lol, and scenes with Arya, after Tyrion, I want to see Arya scenes for some reason, alot of potential in her.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Man,that episode went really fast for me..
I wasn't too happy with that episode for some reason.

Whats the name of that battlefield "doctor" that Rob met? Sassy one, pretty sure she will be reoccuring. Liked how Daenerys threatened that preppy motherfucker lol, and scenes with Arya, after Tyrion, I want to see Arya scenes for some reason, alot of potential in her.
Daenerys still = yawn for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)