Galliani: Milan don’t fear Juve (1 Viewer)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I'll be supporting Milan tomorrow.
Actually me too.

But is Gilliani drug!

He has no excuses by having no cup last year. They are "better prepared" for european matches but they lost against a 3-0 advantage from the first half last year. That surely is being a great team!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
bah, the only ones who can bring european succes to italy must be juve, no one else.

Well maybe inter if we get eliminated cuz i feel sorry for them

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i would support chelsea, barca, liverpool, arsenal, man u, real madrid, milan, inter, psv, ajax, and watford

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
i would support chelsea, barca, liverpool, arsenal, man u, real madrid, milan, inter, psv, ajax, and watford
you are definatly not a gold digger my friend:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Byrone said:
“We are not inferior to Juventus and we don’t feel the gap between us at all,” the club official told Sky Italia’s Fuori Zona programme.
then you're so out of your minds ppl!
cause there's a niiiiiiice.....BIIIIIIIIG gap between us!!!!:eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Byrone said:
Milan chief Adriano Galliani insists that his outfit is as good as Serie A pacesetters and next League opponents Juventus.

The Old Lady are a massive 10 points clear of the Rossoneri, but Galliani has suggested that the top-flight table doesn’t reflect reality.

“We are not inferior to Juventus and we don’t feel the gap between us at all,” the club official told Sky Italia’s Fuori Zona programme.

“After all, last term we fought with Juventus until the last four games of the season while also competing in the Champions League Final – something they didn’t do.”

The two teams meet at the Stadio Delle Alpi next Sunday, even if Galliani insists that there are more important matters for his club to resolve before the weekend.

“I don’t want to judge Juventus,” he added ahead of Wednesday’s Champions League return against Bayern Munich.

“Perhaps our style of football is more suited to international competition or maybe we have always considered it to be more important to be European champions than domestic champions.”

The Rossoneri drew 1-1 in Munich in the first leg and will be favourites to reach the last eight, even if Galliani has underlined that whatever the result some big clubs would be heading out of Europe this week.

“There will be three teams out of Milan – Bayern, Arsenal – Real Madrid and Chelsea – Barcelona who will exit the competition, but still remain as top clubs,” he added.

“I’m saying this before our game because I don’t know how it will end, even if I obviously hope that we can reach the quarter-finals.”

Source: Football Italia
Milan only fear Keyser Soze

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)