galatasaray-fenerbahce (2 Viewers)

$hady0ne

Nov 25, 2005
barış said:
hey shadyone where are you from my mate how can you know so many things about turkish league? but i must say all you said are right.
it's a long story but here it goes:

a couple of years back I got fifa 99 and started playing it. After a while I got bored playing with juve and kicking butt so I thought hey I'll play with some other club.

Started playing with gala (love the jersey colors) and yeah ... became a fan and never stopped supporting them. :)

what kinda sucked is that 2/3 years back in CL it was juventus vs gala in group stage ... it was like trying to pick which kid you love more (if you had two) ... so I cheered for both ...

I live in Canada, I barely get to see gala play now (I'm not turkish so don't know what channel to order and don't have any turkish friends).

what was cool is that right after I started supporting gala, year later gala won the uefa cup in 2000 :) and beat real madrid to win the super cup! :weee:

I really want gala back in CL so I can watch them play.

I go to gala's english website and download all the goals and keep in check after every game to see how we played.

sadly I do not know any english gala forums ... is there any?

so Haydi Gala! Forza Juve! :weee:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

barış

• Thread Starter #22
    hey mate you have a very interesting story. i am from turkey and i am a galatasaray`s supporter. you have choosen the best team you can. trust me we will come back to cl next year because we are playing very well now and our new coach gerets is a capable man. unfortunately i don`t know any eng fan site of gala with your word. you can call galatasaray cim bom or lions. but you can ask me all you wonder about galatasaray. if you a fan of cim bom you must know george hagi ha what a excellent player? and hakan sukur? you made me happy man.

$hady0ne

Nov 25, 2005
    i think that is what gala is missing these days, a TRUE #10 like hagi. and KING Hakan rules, no doubt. Necati Ates is great also.

and I love Taffarel (sp) and are current gk Mondragon (sp) he is so passionate and a good keeper.

OP

barış

• Thread Starter #24
    what acoincidence ha you are new in this forum and me too. both of us are galatasaray supporter. really big coincidence. king hakan ha you are right he isn`t as well as in the past but he is still a king for us

$hady0ne

Nov 25, 2005
    barış said:
    what acoincidence ha you are new in this forum and <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=me%20too" onmouseover="window.status='me too'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">me too</a>. both of us are galatasaray supporter. really big coincidence. king hakan ha you are right he isn`t as well as in the past but he is still a king for us
    he is getting old ... that's why i really want gala to make it to the cl next season because it might be hakan's last season. :(

edit: checked your profile, nice to see another juve fan. :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    bar&#305;ş said:
    you are right besiktas has some problems they have changed their coach. their new coach is tigana we see what he will do. and trabzon is having a bad season too because of fatih tekke`s and szymek`s injuries but fatih has come back they will be better.
    Besiktas problem began after Serdar birgili (could be spelled wrong) resigned,that was a disaster for them,very shame,he was a great one.

don't tell me I know many things too Baris,I probably know more things than you guys toghether about Turkey :D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Are we going to get this match on the Vbookie....we should its a classic match and is definitely worth throwing some cash on[SIZE="5"].....Forza fenerbahce !![/SIZE]

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Are we going to get this match on the Vbookie....we should its a classic match and is definitely worth throwing some cash on.....Forza fenerbahce !!

OP

bar&#305;&#351;

• Thread Starter #33
    $hady0ne said:
    An interviewer ask to Christian Vieri..
    -Vieri do you know fenerbahce in Turkey?
    Vieri: "No, is he playing for Galatasaray? "

:rofl2:
    hey it is very good mate

OP

bar&#305;&#351;

• Thread Starter #35
    galatasaray 0:1 fenerbahce now and the first half is over

OP

bar&#305;&#351;

• Thread Starter #37
    fenerbahce has the ball most but there were 3 or 4 good goal opportunuties for galatasaray. fenerbahce`s goal was at the last seconds of 1`st half. it was a real chance.

OP

bar&#305;&#351;

• Thread Starter #39
    i think we will score. maybe 1-1 or 2-2

OP

bar&#305;&#351;

• Thread Starter #40
    galatasaray 0:1 fenerbahce it is over. galatasaray couldn`t score despite many opportunities. fenerbahce won the match by a very good chance. this is very awful for us, it will be very hard to catch fenerbahce again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)