Gakpè/Sankoh (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juventus in pole nella corsa a Gakpe del Monaco

11:03 del 14 dicembre

La Juventus si sarebbe aggiunta a Chelsea e Barcellona nella corsa al giovane centrocampista del Monaco, Serge Gakpe. Il 19enne originario del Togo, ma con passaporto francese, è stato seguito da vicino dal club inglese e da quello spagnolo nei mesi scorsi, ma ora sembra che la società bianconera si sia notevolmente avvantaggiata nella corsa al giocatore. L'offerta di 2 milioni di euro fatta dalla Juventus sembra aver convinto il club del Principato.

It seems that we are close to sign Gakpe with a 2 Mil Euro offer. But it dont say if he will join us in January or in June. But with this sign we have too much young Midfielder...for sure one of the returners (Chiumento, Nocerino) will leave us and probably Marchisio will be loaned out next season.
So what? Gakpe owns them all, he could be Nedved replacement along with De Ceglie/Palladino.

Pinturicchio, here is the Video of Gakpe on bottom of text...

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200649/cmc_104072.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus in pole nella corsa a Gakpe del Monaco

11:03 del 14 dicembre

La Juventus si sarebbe aggiunta a Chelsea e Barcellona nella corsa al giovane centrocampista del Monaco, Serge Gakpe. Il 19enne originario del Togo, ma con passaporto francese, è stato seguito da vicino dal club inglese e da quello spagnolo nei mesi scorsi, ma ora sembra che la società bianconera si sia notevolmente avvantaggiata nella corsa al giocatore. L'offerta di 2 milioni di euro fatta dalla Juventus sembra aver convinto il club del Principato.

It seems that we are close to sign Gakpe with a 2 Mil Euro offer. But it dont say if he will join us in January or in June. But with this sign we have too much young Midfielder...for sure one of the returners (Chiumento, Nocerino) will leave us and probably Marchisio will be loaned out next season.
Im against loaning Marchisio out, coz simply he is one of our best youngsters :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Im against loaning Marchisio out, coz simply he is one of our best youngsters :smoke:
Why? It is only a loan, he will come back more experienced.

And I don´t think he will have much space in the team if Mascherano/Mavuba come, cause DD prefers Paro.:smoke:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm also against loaning Marchisio out. He's already at Paro's level and I think he is our biggest talent together with Chiellini. I always have my doubts about wether loaning out a young player like this, that needs nurturing, is actually good for the player.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'm also against loaning Marchisio out. He's already at Paro's level and I think he is our biggest talent together with Chiellini. I always have my doubts about wether loaning out a young player like this, that needs nurturing, is actually good for the player.
agree completely...:smoke:

Jul 23, 2006
:pint:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Why? It is only a loan, he will come back more experienced.

And I don´t think he will have much space in the team if Mascherano/Mavuba come, cause DD prefers Paro.:smoke:

If I have a vdollar for everytime I read this I would be snoop.

Yeah lets loan Marchisio, lets loan the good prospects, after all if something has show us over the years is that our strategy of loaning our youngsters has been a complete succes, I mean if we take the explample of... emmm... yeah... Maresca?... no wait... Micolli? no, emmm...

One of the good things that Juventus got relegate is that we have discover that we have great youngsters, and loan them when we go back to Serie A is just plain stupid, Marchisio is a great prospect, what more experience do you want? he is playing in Juventus for god sake!!! are you trying to tell me that loaining him to a low class team like Reggina or Siena is going to give him more experience that playing in Juventus!?, even if he doesnt get alot of time play, staying in Juventus is far more experience that going away to a low class team.

Also, If getting this kid means loaning Marchisio, Im totally against this move.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
If I have a vdollar for everytime I read this I would be snoop.

Yeah lets loan Marchisio, lets loan the good prospects, after all if something has show us over the years is that our strategy of loaning our youngsters has been a complete succes, I mean if we take the explample of... emmm... yeah... Maresca?... no wait... Micolli? no, emmm...

One of the good things that Juventus got relegate is that we have discover that we have great youngsters, and loan them when we go back to Serie A is just plain stupid, Marchisio is a great prospect, what more experience do you want? he is playing in Juventus for god sake!!! are you trying to tell me that loaining him to a low class team like Reggina or Siena is going to give him more experience that playing in Juventus!?, even if he doesnt get alot of time play, staying in Juventus is far more experience that going away to a low class team.

Also, If getting this kid means loaning Marchisio, Im totally against this move.
Yep I didnt see anyone of our players we loaned out has improved!!! :agree:
most of them became of a lower level!!!
I agree with u, staying with less playing is better than going 2 a small team!!! look to Palladino, he spent a serie A experience with livorno and he was very important to them, but when he played 4 juve we noticed that he still needs to improve even though he is playing in serie B:smoke:
Better to loan him out then to torture him with bench...
:disagree: :smoke:

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Barcelona risk missing out on AS Monaco youngster Serge Gakpe.

The Spanish champs have been following the 19 year-old this season, along with Chelsea, however Juventus coach Didier Deschamps has returned to his old club to steal a march on his European rivals.

DiarioSport says Juve are on the verge of trumping Barca and sealing a £1.4 million deal for Gakpe ahead of next month's winter market with a defender like Sankoh..

i have never heard about those two players, and if any1 knows something about them than share with us......

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
So what? Gakpe owns them all, he could be Nedved replacement along with De Ceglie/Palladino.

Pinturicchio, here is the Video of Gakpe on bottom of text...

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200649/cmc_104072.html

hey thanks for the linkkkkk... he seams a really intresting player, great skill and he is also fast, ok in france it is much easier but he beets the players easily.. what position does he play exactly?

Jul 23, 2006
Barcelona risk missing out on AS Monaco youngster Serge Gakpe.

The Spanish champs have been following the 19 year-old this season, along with Chelsea, however Juventus coach Didier Deschamps has returned to his old club to steal a march on his European rivals.

DiarioSport says Juve are on the verge of trumping Barca and sealing a £1.4 million deal for Gakpe ahead of next month's winter market with a defender like Sankoh..

i have never heard about those two players, and if any1 knows something about them than share with us......
bring them in(1.4 m pounds is cheap money)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The 19-year-old midfielder, playing with Monaco, is apparently very close to a deal.

According to French sources, Juventus are very close to signing midfielder Serge Gapke, 19, who currently plays for Monaco. The Turin-based club are planning to acquire the player in January and let him stay at Monaco until the end of the season. The cost? Around 2.5 million euros. The two clubs, considering that the deal is apparently already in an advanced stage, have also discussed the issue of a possible transfer (in July) of Givet to Juventus. The central defender is still in Deschamps' sights after missing out on the player last summer. Six months ago Monaco asked about eight millions euros for the player, but now the asking price will likely be much lower.

The black-and-white club, thanks to the Deschamps' connection in France, are keeping an eye on other young talents. Aside from Jacques Faty, 22, central defender of Rennes (negotiated last summer), other players in the coach's sights are Samir Nasri, 19, of Olympique Marseille, Algerian-born midfielder like Zidane, and Younes Kaboul, 20, central defender playing for Auxerre.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=191587

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
thanks for the video link, i love this player already, he seems like a complete player. he has great vision, skills, can beat players... score goals, create goals, and he's very young. i say bring him in!!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
even though we have young players already, Gapke looks like he has a good head on his shoulders for such a young player. fast, strong, great passing abilities and can finish fairly well. Perfect replacement for Nedved IMO.

I would like to see DeCeglie maybe be loaned out for a season to gain more experience in Serie A.

Marchisio and Paro cannot be touched, they are the goods for back ups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)