• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
IL calciomercato which is less credible than goal-DOT-com.

D'ago can't work in a 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1 and even a 4-3-1-2 IF Camo is played at mid.

OP
Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Dont beleive it, but I hope so.

Camo/Marchisio D'Agostino Sissoko
    Diego Giovinco
    I don´t know what to believe either.. I haven't seen so much of him this year.. but I have heard that he has been great.

OP
    Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    IL calciomercato which is less credible than goal-DOT-com.

D'ago can't work in a 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1 and even a 4-3-1-2 IF Camo is played at mid.
    hehe haven't heard of that site before but:lol:.. probably a shitty rumour then.

Something new about Diego:beer: ?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    a bit of both. :)

He's too slow, Tiago defends better than him...

He's got strong points though but could be an Almiron bis.

OP
    Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    Isn't it obvious?

:alen:
    Who said anything about Juventus playing 4-4-2 next season.. Ranieri is gone:juventus:

With Diego it should be 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1 :xfinger:

Camoranesi-Sissoko-D'agostino

Diego

Could work but maby to offensive?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    D'Agostino is needed more than Diego in the team I believe. It would be nice signing for us to replace ineffective Poulsen. He will cost a lot cheaper than Players like Alonso, Toure etc.

Obviously Diego is a great player...I don't think anyone here is disputing that. And I'm not suggesting we don't need any creative reinforcements. I think we should sign either a creative CM or RM to take some of the pressure off Gio and Camo.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Who said anything about Juventus playing 4-4-2 next season.. Ranieri is gone:juventus:

With Diego it should be 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1 :xfinger:

Camoranesi-Sissoko-D'agostino

Diego

Could work but maby to offensive?
    We'd get killed in counter attacks but that's just me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    a bit of both. :)

He's too slow, Tiago defends better than him...
    I thought the same. You also told me once that he can't defend.

Stats were saying the complete opposite though. He's the leading tackler in serie A and he intercepts a lot of passes (these are defensive characteristics)
    http://sport.virgilio.it/calcio/serie-a/statistiche/giocatori/contrasti-vinti.html
    http://sport.virgilio.it/calcio/serie-a/statistiche/giocatori/intercettate.html

That's why i followed his defensive game in the last couple of matches and he was brilliant. I really have no idea why did i (and you) think that he can't defend.

Mar 14, 2004
    Id go with flat 4 in the middle,Diego on the left,cutting in and making one more...he did that against Dinamo ZG few years ago and he bamboozeld us so....

D'Agostino and Sissoko in the middle dictating pace and camo as pure winger on the right.

That kind of play we played before only with 2 strict DM's that can't create. This kind of formation is used in Croatia NT too,but requires fast and technically gifted left back that we have in Pranjic and Juve doesn't have....for now.

For example:

Rakitic(Kranjcar)-Modric-Kovac-Srna

Both Rakitic and Krancar are pure terqratista's,classic no10 while Modric can be deployed on any mid position but he's also no10 that played on the left most of his career. STH like D'Ago....

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Looking at these stats he should already be playing for a top club and win the ballon d'Or but stats are like bikinis, they show a lot but not everything.

:D

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    I thought the same. You also told me once that he can't defend.

Stats were saying the complete opposite though. He's the leading tackler in serie A and he intercepts a lot of passes (these are defensive characteristics)
    http://sport.virgilio.it/calcio/serie-a/statistiche/giocatori/contrasti-vinti.html
    http://sport.virgilio.it/calcio/serie-a/statistiche/giocatori/intercettate.html

That's why i followed his defensive game in the last couple of matches and he was brilliant. I really have no idea why did i (and you) think that he can't defend.

Criscito's stats look impressive :tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Looking at these stats he should already be playing for a top club and win the ballon d'Or but stats are like bikinis, they show a lot but not everything.

I know Mark, but still, a guy who can't defend or defends worse than Tiago can not be the best tackler in the league and if he's too slow he can't intercept so many passes (well, unless he's too lucky and the opponents gift the ball to him).

I did think that he's a Tiago or a Liverani, and i don't know why. Maybe because he was indeed like that prior to this season. But this year the guy exploded. Finally the super talented u21 youngster and the hope of the azzurri shows something worthy of the atributes he was getting as a youngster.
    Might easily be a one season wonder and he might easily never play this way again, though.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007

Yup, unfortunalty some women look better with bikini's on just like some players look better by their stats.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)