Gabriel Heinze to miss World Cup (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Heinze to miss WC

Gabriel Heinze will miss next year's World Cup finals, according to Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

The Old Trafford boss feels it will be impossible for the rugged Argentinian, who has been sorely missed after suffering a cruciate knee ligament injury in September, to recover in time for the Germany showpiece.

It will be a blow to Argentina as well as the former Paris Saint Germain full back.

"I know Gaby wants to play in the World Cup," commented Ferguson. "Every player would want that.

"But I can't see it myself.

"I would have thought it was very unlikely he would play before the end of the season.

"My stance is that he won't be available until next year."

Argentina have a tough group to contend with in the World Cup finals, as they face Holland, Ivory Coast and Serbia & Montenegro next June.

Skysports

That's certainly a blow for Argentina.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
That's Really bad news, i thought he will recover before WC but i have doubt about this Point

" according to Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson"

Hmmm we will wait and see what can pekerman say about this ?

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
gabriel is really good, best defender in Man U right now,
Argentina better be careful to choose his replacement...

i dislike Man U, but its pitiful for them as well....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
axlrose85 said:
doesnt sorin play in the midfield?
Both LM and LB. Anyway Argentina can shift their players around in the absence of Heinze, they certainly have no lack of talent.

U ppl overrate Henize's role in the NT, to be honest, the whole team has already learnt how to cope without Heinze.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)