Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Someone remind me why so many people here are crazy for the guy, except for the black jesus thing
Kid seems Ridiculously talented, judging player too quickly isn't wise but two decades of watching this sport and you develop a reasonable eye for sensing genuine talent and this guy has it. Besides clips, seen two of his last league games and yeah despite Brasil league holding mediocre level, I defenitely see huge potential for him to become a force in this sport.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Note this day, if this doesn't happen I don't hold you responsible for the bad juju, it's all on Matt for breaking the Holy trinity avatar magic last month.

I repeat this is not a drill, there won't be backslash ala Verratti, Berbatov or Milito, domo arigato Mr Markato :agree:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Note this day, if this doesn't happen I don't hold you responsible for the bad juju, it's all on Matt for breaking the Holy trinity avatar magic last month.

I repeat this is not a drill, there won't be backslash ala Verratti, Berbatov or Milito, domo arigato Mr Markato :agree:
ah thanks for reminding me those. :angry2:

- - - Updated - - -

no

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Palmeiras fans aren't worried about the rumors of a meeting tomorrow, no one seems to believe that it's happening. I also talked to a few friends that have Palmeiras sources and they knew nothing about it. Let's wait and see what happens this weekend.

Oh, and as I said a few weeks ago, Hernanes is still really highly rated here. I was reading Palmeiras forums and fans are hoping Alexandre Mattos can make him come back to Brazil, but they don't believe it's going to happen.
As a Palmeiras and Juventus fan I think that a deal of 25M + Hernanes + 1 year loan of Gabriel Jesus to Palmeiras would be great for everyone. Juve wants to get rid of Hernanes, would avoid a possible bid war after Copa America/Olympics and this would give time for Gabriel Jesus to develop more. Palmeiras really needs a player like Hernanes (who would be great here in Brazil) and fans wouldn't be that upset with the sale because Jesus could still win Campeonato Brasileiro and Libertadores before going to Europe.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I just don't see this happening. He'd be too big a investment without a place in the team. Actually I don't really know what's his real position. Not sure if he could be a real winger.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just don't see this happening. He'd be too big a investment without a place in the team. Actually I don't really know what's his real position. Not sure if he could be a real winger.
this.

UNless we want to turn him into some sort of AM, i dont see the point...ther than securing a talent just in case he pulls a neymar

- - - Updated - - -

But i have to admit he has great technique in dribbling and seems to have a great idea on how trot ake the ball forward and assist....2 things we sorely lack.

The main thing i have against this move is that he is still a player that needs to develop more and gain european experience to be our starter, and we need someone to take us to the next level NOW.

Sometimes in football you dont need to think things too much and simply do it. If he can develop like Pogba did, and we are really interested in him...we should give him the chance to show what he can do....because the benefits if him makes it straight away pogba style..could be inmense.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Kid seems Ridiculously talented, judging player too quickly isn't wise but two decades of watching this sport and you develop a reasonable eye for sensing genuine talent and this guy has it. Besides clips, seen two of his last league games and yeah despite Brasil league holding mediocre level, I defenitely see huge potential for him to become a force in this sport.
Good. But if we'd get him, what would our selection of forwards be cause its getting quite a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)