Gabriel Black Jesus - SS - Palmeiras (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Isn't Gabigol more talented? Rather, isn't Gabigol more of the finished article? I read somewhere that he can leave for less than 30 million Euros.
I don't think he's more talented (but I'm a Palmeiras supporter) but yes, he's more of the finished article right now. His buyout is 50 million euros but for some unbelievable reason his contract has a clause that any team could get him for as low as 18 million and Santos couldn't do anything about it. I don't know who the fuck is making those crazy contracts here in Brazil.

But his agent already said that some teams offered more than that and they didn't accept it. The main reason is probably because the player would get something like 40% of the sale and they are looking for better offers. People are saying that 30 millions should do it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat
what the hell is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

and jinx it? @Osman
:agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Think about this situation in the course of your life.

You are at some job or situation. Something else is tempting. You are excited and willing to listen, knowing that "well, if it doesnt go trough i can just stay". Suddenly the place you are at allready seeks to hire your replacement so you gotto decide fast. You become freightened, because you realise that if you wait too long, one of your choises will stop excisting and you are forced to go.

Everyone picks the decision to stay unless they are really convinced and eager to change, or have made up their mind allready.

What Marotta wants is Morata to formally tell real madrid he wants to remain at juventus, will refuse to move anywere else (kinda did that allready), and doesnt want to sit on real's bench. Teasing a high potential similar profile player (it can almost not be more similar), is exactly how you do this.

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #690
    I have to admite I didn't take seriously this thread and clearly I was very wrong and I dont want to be an infidel.. I believe now and no matter if we really sign him, you were right from the beginning
    Is ok my son

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)