Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Manbro, Dybi, Higgy and Gabi hmm. Not sure how 2 of them will handle sitting on the bench.

Maybe we want Gabriel to be a starter next season.

Dybala replacement. :beppe:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Manbro, Dybi, Higgy and Gabi hmm. Not sure how 2 of them will handle sitting on the bench.

Maybe we want Gabriel to be a starter next season.
Gabigol will be 20 in two weeks time and has never played in Europe before, I'm quite confident he'll settle with a backup spot until acclimatised to Serie A, Juve, Italy, Turin and being away from home. The kid's been in Sao Paulo his entire life.

Besides we play 50-60 games a year. We need the all important depth of quality :beppe:

Jun 4, 2016
Gabigol will be 20 in two weeks time and has never played in Europe before, I'm quite confident he'll settle with a backup spot until acclimatised to Serie A, Juve, Italy, Turin and being away from home. The kid's been in Sao Paulo his entire life.

Besides we play 50-60 games a year. We need the all important depth of quality :beppe:
lol Brazilian players only go to Europe for money!

european players play 50-60 games a year? hahahahaha

brazilians players in play 80-90 a year

- - - Updated - - -

TS: #Juve are about to close #Gabigol. In a matter of days, may be even hrs, he'll be a Bianconero
Brazilian players giving up money? hhahahahahaha

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
lol Brazilian players only go to Europe for money!

european players play 50-60 games a year? hahahahaha

brazilians players in play 80-90 a year

- - - Updated - - -

Brazilian players giving up money? hhahahahahaha
What on earth is this?

Holy moly, you sound incredibly stupid or/and immature.

[/ignore]

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
he's right about brazilian games played though, they have that serie a, then they play in state leagues, cups and libertadores.
Thank you so much for the information :yawn: Not that it is news to me.

Besides that; it is irrelevant in regards to the point of Gabigol accepting a backup role at Juve due to the mentioned circumstances.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Santos Coach Dorival Junior warns Inter and Juventus that Gabriel Barbosa should only be released in January.
“If the sale has to be done, then in order to limit the damage our strategy should be exactly the same as Palmeiras are doing with Gabriel Jesus,” said the tactician.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
What's our count on the non EU players signed this season? To my count we haven't signed any non EU so far and the limit is 2.... This guy, Hector Herrera and James are all non EU.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
What's our count on the non EU players signed this season? To my count we haven't signed any non EU so far and the limit is 2.... This guy, Hector Herrera and James are all non EU.
We're not signing Herrera or James..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Guess we're keeping Hernanes to help him setle in, then.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck - Dani Alves and Alex Sandro

Fuck Hernanes then :agree:
You forgot the great Norberto
Our Brazillian resident already give a stamp of approval, i'm ready to fap.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Santos Coach Dorival Junior warns Inter and Juventus that Gabriel Barbosa should only be released in January.
“If the sale has to be done, then in order to limit the damage our strategy should be exactly the same as Palmeiras are doing with Gabriel Jesus,” said the tactician.
Beppe doesnt care about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)