Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The first couple games I saw from him I was like wtf. We want that shit? Then the last ones he looked good. We'll see how he turns out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is one thing to doubt if he is a great or something, but to think its not worth the gamble at 18 or 20m? Lol, he is 19 year or Brazil international attacker, thats litterally a mid level purchase for a deal with so much potential upside to improve his value. That kind of sum gets you Championship level players these days lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah i know, never plays in EPL but he is expert at scoring and making teams likely to reach there lol.

I mean France's biggiest teenage talent cost the same or less despite being the youngest to score as much as he did, in Ousmane Dembele. He went for 8m plus bonuses that reach around double.

Damn is France a good place to shop :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Gabigol has more chances for Brazil NT as he is left-footed. All of the top forvets in Brazil are right footed these days and Black Jesus has to compete with none other than Neymar for NT spot. Assuming he will get it done in about 8 years, unless Neymar goes injured.
Barbosa Neymar
Jesus

thats how they will play at the Olympics an most likely this is their attack for the future

Apr 29, 2006
Barbosa Neymar
Jesus

thats how they will play at the Olympics an most likely this is their attack for the future
Black Jesus is stong, but quite short. Perhaps they are trying to emulate Barcelona's style of attacking, but a tall forvet is always an advantage. Albeit I admit tall and skillful forwards like Higuain go for 90M these days, so a Ronaldo (R9) player is impossible to find.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wouldn't mind taking a gamble on him.

But, he isn't nearly as silky smooth on the ball ala GJ is. More of a tank/bulldog and in THAT sense he reminds me of Tevez.

:boh: Can't put my finger on it, but he seems rigid when on the ball. Rigid is the only word I can think of to sorta give the sense on what I can't put my finger on :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Wouldn't mind taking a gamble on him.

But, he isn't nearly as silky smooth on the ball ala GJ is. More of a tank/bulldog and in THAT sense he reminds me of Tevez.

:boh: Can't put my finger on it, but he seems rigid when on the ball. Rigid is the only word I can think of to sorta give the sense on what I can't put my finger on :D
He should start dabbing soon.

We need a marketing cash cow. No better than getting a hyped Lolzillian striker.

istripador

Jun 4, 2016
gabriel poor dribbling and creativity

- - - Updated - - -

He should start dabbing soon.

We need a marketing cash cow. No better than getting a hyped Lolzillian striker.
"in europe"

- - - Updated - - -

man i wish we woulda gotten jesus

- - - Updated - - -

everyone needs a little bit of jesus
European media overrated Brazilian players hahahahaha

gabriel jesus "new neymar" in british media :sergio::sergio::sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)