Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
A friend of mine who's been a Santos' supporter since the late 70's told me these exact words when I asked about Gabriel "He's no craque (I'm sure you know what it means) but he's a direct and objective player who might do things in not the most technical way but do it nonetheless. My feeling is that he'll get somewhere"

Now, see, those things, you never really know. If you had watched Robinho back in the day you'd be so certain he'd be huge. Technically speaking he was a monster, really talented. And it wasn't a matter of "duh lolzillian league", as an individual he was simply good. Why he never made it who knows. The fact Jesus has a fancier, more sophisticated style to his game could mean very little. But of course if the choice was given, I'd go for him instead of Gabriel.

The bit about him being arrogant is irrelevant. Argentina have had some of the most arrogant motherfuckers in the sport, it means nothing. And the reason he gets to do what he wants is because he's treated like a God in Brazil, players stopped giving a shit a long time ago, they want to leave. Once he moves to Europe and shit get real he has no choice but to change.

Neymar had an attitude over there, but how's he at Barcelona? Humble and disciplinary. He does his thing, which might anger some of the fuckers who don't realize skills are still part of the sport and you're meant to use it if you can pull it off, and nothing else.

Although I don't like 20M for 40%.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CrimsonianKing again.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
"Gabigol ha detto sì alla Juve grazie a Dani Alves" - Tuttojuve.

"Gabigol ha detto sì alla Juve, anche grazie a Dani Alves. Secondo quanto riportato da Espn, il giovane attaccante avrebbe accettato l'offerta da 3 milioni netti a stagione proposta dai bianconeri tramite gli agenti dell'esterno brasiliano, che sono in contatto con il giocatore del Santos. La Juve ha anche presentato una prima offerta da 20 milioni di euro per il club brasiliano, che starebbe cercando di convincere Gabriel Barbosa Almeida a rimanere in Brasile."

Jun 4, 2016
"...only Pele and the great Coutinho..."

yeah right

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado might stay though

from what i know reading all kinds of crap here, Pjaca will be the Pereyra replacement and Gabigol, if we even sign him which i doubt, should be the Morata replacement, aka Dybala sub that can also play wide. not sure if he can play as a CF in a 2 man attack so we would have to wait and see if Dybala-Gabigol in a 352 would work
lol neymar: 56 goals, 108 games, 2 seasons

- - - Updated - - -

We should close this thread out of decency. Santos is taking advantage of the Neymar hype to drive up the price of Barbosa.

The guy hasn't even played at Copa Libertadores or Copa Sudamericana to really see his potential.

Furthermore, Juve paying 20M for a 19 year old that is owned by God knows how many parties is not how this club does business.
lol santos contract: 50 million euros gabriel not hype

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Santos president re Gabigol: "We are discussing the renewal, but he may leave.
Santos president: “ People say Juventus want him, but I want to see the paperwork.”

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Gabriel Barbosa said yes to Juve beacuse of Dani Alves. He talked with Gabriel about coming to Juventus. 3 million euro salary. Our offer is 20 million euros. Think they want 25 million euros.
3M salary (if its net) means we are giving him a higher salary for his 40%. the 40% Santos owns should be doable for 20-25M. depending on how much the 20% from the brazilian mafia will cost, this transfer can be done

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I got dizzy with all those owners.

Ok so theres smoke in this one or the media invented all? The santos guy said is all bollocks and theres no offer

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If we sign him, is it confirm we can't get Cuadrado because of the non-EU spot? Or is there a loophole we can exploit?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If we sign him, is it confirm we can't get Cuadrado because of the non-EU spot? Or is there a loophole we can exploit?
I don't think cuadrado counts as non EU. He played in serie A last year so he's good to go...,or something like that.

Ps I don't think cuadrado is coming. If he does then licht is gone for sure.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I don't think cuadrado counts as non EU. He played in serie A last year so he's good to go...,or something like that.

Ps I don't think cuadrado is coming. If he does then licht is gone for sure.
I read we are still negotiating for Cuadrado, similar deal like Benatia, and also because Cuadrado want's to stay here.On non-eu if from Serie A, i think that applies where we are signing him from, in this case we are signing him from Chelsea therefore he would still be counted as non-EU.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
We don't usually do deals with shady third party agents and owners but that's what we are apparently doing with Gabigol and Pjaca. We also don't usually pay release clauses but we did with Pjanic. And we never pay 94m for someone but we are linked with Higuain. Strange summer lol but I think Pjaca is more likely than Gabigol and I don't this k Higuain is happening. I do think he will leave tho.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tuned in. Douchenozzle beard is playing CF in 4-4-2 instead of right wing I seen him in the past.

They just scored easily rebound after freekick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)