Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We are seriously after this kid, but i wonder why not splash the money on Gabriel Jesus who was our initial target now that we are almost confirm selling Pogba to United .

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Probably because he will cost more than double...
Not really, if we go by what media reports, we taking Gabigol for 20million, with 2 million to the player and not sure how much Doyen will get, Gabriel Jesus is said to be at 32 million, but player will only leave in January.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not really, if we go by what media reports, we taking Gabigol for 20million, with 2 million to the player and not sure how much Doyen will get, Gabriel Jesus is said to be at 32 million, but player will only leave in January.
Done for City.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Jun 4, 2016
seems that Guardiola convinced!

European leagues not have more "audience" in Brazil!

Brazilian players about italy: failed clubs, championship with no relevancy

brazilians players barcelona,real madrid,psg,bayern: money and glamor

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I remember talks about 40M Jesus
Gabigol is 20M so if Doyen receives 20% and our price is only the 40% with the player needs to give up his 40% it means half of the 20M which takes it to 30M
30M vs 40M is a lot when considering these are youngsters we are talking about
Anyway would rather see us getting that Jesus guy even if Barbosa is probably fits better to the type who we will need to replace Zaza

Disorder

May 20, 2004
I remember talks about 40M Jesus
Gabigol is 20M so if Doyen receives 20% and our price is only the 40% with the player needs to give up his 40% it means half of the 20M which takes it to 30M
30M vs 40M is a lot when considering these are youngsters we are talking about
Anyway would rather see us getting that Jesus guy even if Barbosa is probably fits better to the type who we will need to replace Zaza
32M is what they're saying man city is offering for jesus. we should try something like 30M + hernanes, but I think it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)