Future looking good for the defence (6 Viewers)

Frag

May 14, 2005
This season Tudor just needed to play a lot to get back to his best after so much time spent away from the field, at juve that wasn't possible with Thuram and Cannavaro, so now after this season at Siena where he always played I think we've got Tudor almost back as the great player he was some years ago, Moggi took the best decision possible for him, and obviously for juve by sending him on loan to a small team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Yep.If Capello ever decides he has to play a three man defence Tudor would get my vote to play alongside the divine duo of Thuram and Cannavaro.

I'd always thought we'd never see Igor at his best ever again,but his performances have spurred me to watch every Siena match that's played on TV in the past couple of months:touched:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Tudor didn't have that many injuries which actually prevented him from playing. It was more all the vague fitness problems he always had, he was never fully fit.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Yeah.Somehow I think it's probably partially bollocks spread by the manager/club as well,how else could he be injury free and playing the best football of his life at Siena?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)