Future Juve player attacked in ambush (3 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
Idiot Inter fans :(
Now aren't we all the hypocrites :D

Reading all of what I read in this forum and what Juve Ultras are doing, I could imagine Juve fans to be as barbaric!! how??

Well if Fans/Ultras are disrespecting and "boo"ing their players for losing in CL stage yet on their way to a 2nd scudetto, imagine what would happen if these fans have NOOO major trophy for the last.....i dont know how many years!!

A possible scenario..no?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I will not be surprised if the same happened with juve players , the fans pay every week to see good football and all what they see is CRAP FOOTBALL.
any 3rd division team in any place in the world can play like this.

Apr 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
This is really sad. Hopefully everything will be back to normal. It's such a shame.
Its bastards like that that Annoy Why Attack Zenetti??? I Sipposed if he is Injured juvey will get him for less!!!!! Nah its Annoying But these things happen, 1986, Torino i Think When the wall Collapst.

Jul 12, 2002
Who the fuck ambushes footballers in a parking lot? I mean, I could see kidnapping them and making them practice, but beating them up in a parking lot? That's not dumb, that's just mindless. There's no point to it at all...

Jul 5, 2005
We are not fans of Inter and we can't understand them. If we lose the championship we will do to Capello the same think.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
this is bad news

zanetti say he will transfer to juventus

maybe if we transfer pizaro and not zanetti it will be better

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may22b.html

Zanetti confirms Juve switch Monday 22 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter midfielder Cristiano Zanetti has confirmed that he will be joining Juventus on a free transfer this summer.

“I am a Juve player,” the former Roma ace told the Tuttosport newspaper on Monday. “It was a decision which I made in the winter after long reflection.”

Zanetti has been strongly linked with a switch to the Stadio Delle Alpi for the last six months after it became clear that he wouldn’t be remaining with the Nerazzurri.

It was thought that he was specifically requested by boss Fabio Capello, whom he worked with at Roma in the past, and he’s confirmed that the Coach was the decisive factor.

“The presence of Capello at Juventus is a guarantee for me,” added the man who has spent most of this term on the bench.

“Inter did offer me the chance to stay in Milan with a new contract, but I have great faith and belief in Capello.”

However, it remains unclear whether both Capello and Zanetti will indeed be with the Old Lady next season.

The club are one of a number of clubs who are being investigated for alleged match-fixing during the 2004-05 campaign.

Should the outfit be found to have committed any sporting irregularities during that season, they could have their Scudetto taken away, have points deducted or even be demoted to a lower tier.

Although Capello was confirmed as the Bianconeri boss on Friday evening, it is unclear whether he would remain if they had to start in Serie B next term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)