Future coach (62 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Frey wants the next man on the Juve bench to be Zidane and said, as quoted by Tuttojuve:

“Zidane’s statements released on the occasion of the presentation of the film on Marcello Lippi were emblematic: honestly, if Zizou were to coach in Serie A I would see him well especially at Juve because they are a bit romantic”.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thiago Motta is overrated.

There, I said it.
we don't know yet, sample size too small. he made bologna a solid team, no one can take it away from him. he also has some interesting players.

Someone like Klopp has to be courted and seduced, bags of money wont be appealing when all it does is create pressure, the very thing he's running from. Too bad we only have boring people in charge and no footie legends
+ we'll have to sell this summer and won't have too much $$$ anyway. next coach will also have to work on a budget.

Aug 2, 2005
Frey wants the next man on the Juve bench to be Zidane and said, as quoted by Tuttojuve:

“Zidane’s statements released on the occasion of the presentation of the film on Marcello Lippi were emblematic: honestly, if Zizou were to coach in Serie A I would see him well especially at Juve because they are a bit romantic”.
Whose Frey
Ex. Parma French GK?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
xavi is also available end of this season. i'd make him first choice imo ahead of motta and palladino. and he won titles with barca so he knows how important winning is.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
xavi is also available end of this season. i'd make him first choice imo ahead of motta and palladino. and he won titles with barca so he knows how important winning is.
But there are so many questions with little to no answers yet…

Most importantly, have you been closely watching Barcelona’s games this season?
What would your expectations be of Xavi with our current squad and how does it rate compared to what he is working with at Barca now?
Better yet, does Xavi even speak italian??

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so are di matteo and tuchel, both former cl winners. maybe we could get rafa benítez if we asked celta nicely
the fuck are you on about? xavi won la liga with and super coppa with barca post messi era. the same la liga being dominated by madrid and atletico.

he won it playing has beens like busquets and alaba and alonso supported by teenagers and early 20s players like balde, pedri, fati, gavi, garcia .

unlike the fruad allegri, he plays young kids. must be his winning mentality from his his former playing days.

BUT DI MATTEO WON CL- shut your bitch ass up. allegri throaters don't have a say in anything.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the fuck are you on about? xavi won la liga with and super coppa with barca post messi era. the same la liga being dominated by madrid and atletico.

he won it playing has beens like busquets and alaba and alonso supported by teenagers and early 20s players like balde, pedri, fati, gavi, garcia .

unlike the fruad allegri, he plays young kids. must be his winning mentality from his his former playing days.

BUT DI MATTEO WON CL- shut your bitch ass up. allegri throaters don't have a say in anything.
1710192763307.png

be mad like you never was

you can't even take a joke now. take a horse dick instead, giant pussy

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Someone like Klopp has to be courted and seduced, bags of money wont be appealing when all it does is create pressure, the very thing he's running from. Too bad we only have boring people in charge and no footie legends
Dude there is 0 pressure at Juve at this moment. We are losing left and right and the whole club AND SUPPORTERS ON THE STADIUM are defending the coach without questions. If you don't want pressure Juventus is a dream workplace.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i wonder is it more pressure or just need of change in environment?

4 seasons without a title. laughing stock in europe. thats an attractive project for top ambitious manager to take on sleeping giants like this. exactly sort of project i think klopp would like.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
i wonder is it more pressure or just need of change in environment?

4 seasons without a title. laughing stock in europe. thats an attractive project for top ambitious manager to take on sleeping giants like this. exactly sort of project i think klopp would like.
Klopp doesn't speak Italian. Don't see us making a revolutionary move like that even if we had the money.

I think Bayern or Barca would be his next destination. We are not an attractive proposition for top managers atm and funds are the biggest hurdle.

Next few years will mostly be about cost-cutting and downsizing. We need a new manager but on low to moderate wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)