Future coach (32 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

magician

Oct 22, 2022
We should feel embarrassed handing this squad to Zidane.

If we're going to bring him then give the man top players to work with and if not then appoint someone less expensive but do a total rebuild.
SAF : "give me 10 pieces of wood and one Zidane and I'll win you the CL"

JJ : "here's a squad full of wood, please get us CL trophy, Zidane"

Jul 2, 2006
naive fans fighting over who should be the next coach like they did last year. little they know, elephant in the room is still present and it has diarrhea. board has no intention of getting rid of the filth called allegri, because fans are too lobotomized to raise their voice.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Zidane is the dream.
But in actuality, it's more like Motta or De Zerbi.
Unfortunately, the reality is that the current baldie most likely stays.

P.S. Forget about Klopp or Pep - why would they want to come here?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
P.S. Forget about Klopp or Pep - why would they want to come here?
Bet they are already drooling at the prospect of having the likes of Gatti, Weah and Locatelli as pillars of the team, or maybe it’s just the attractiveness of the league and it’s governing body screwing us up in courts that might be more appealing lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Zidane said he wants Italy future.
The only question is: Is he willing to come for relatively low wages...
We definitely have an edge but watch out for Napoli...

Anyway the right move would probably be Motta - even if I would like someone with a style of play that I like more (Too bad Inzaghi is at Inter..)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Serious question, if when Mancini resigned as the coach of Italian NT, he didn't accept the offer from Saudi but went on a sabbatical or what, remaining unemployed till now. Would you consider him as a legitimate option?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We had our Ciro Ferrara. But clearly going the opposite direction isn't so good either, as 8 years of Allegrisaurus might attest.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Serious question, if when Mancini resigned as the coach of Italian NT, he didn't accept the offer from Saudi but went on a sabbatical or what, remaining unemployed till now. Would you consider him as a legitimate option?
Yes, he can be harsh to deal with but his results are generally very good. He is also great at building teams, did it with Inter, City and Italy at least, and plays "modern" football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)