Future coach (88 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
well we know for sure that the next coach will be italian. there is no avoiding that unless zidane reduces his wages to below allegri level.

so the real choices are motta and palladino and de zebi.

de zebi might be the hardest choice to grab. but i think if we properly stroke him by sweet talking him, eventually de zebi will come to juve. helps that zebi is a fan of the old lady.
Its probably Conte. While I rather have a more attacking approach, you know Conte will at the very least make them sweat

- - - Updated - - -

De Zerbi might be the best we can hope for.
I really like him but something is missing for me. I do hope we go for him and develop a nice attacking style of play

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Motta or De Zerbi?

Big clubs will get Klopp or Xabi Alonso so we have no chance.
there are some rumors of barcelona picking De zerbi for next season. it's fairly safe to say that klopp is about to take a year off as he said he was exhausted.

i think that one of motta, allegri, conte will coach jj next year. add the banter era worthy squad and odds are we'll have the same conversations during next season too

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I personally think that the main ‘outsider’ candidates to take over will be one of Thiago Motta or Palladino while another possibility will be that we’ll also seriously consider bringing back a Conte or Igor Tudor type which already have strong ties to the club, with the latter two likely having the edge atm.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
De Zerbi - Good coach
Motta - Good coach
Palladino - Good coach

While all are good coaches with a gameplan in hand. They are still unfamiliar when it comes to a big club - That is why we are going to stay with Allegri or change to Conte.
Allegri - big mistake as we move nowhere.
Conte - He is a master motivator so at least the players will give 100%

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
De Zerbi would get fewer points than Allegri. He'd beat Inter 5-0 then lose to Udinese 3-0. The games would be interesting at least, but we won't be dethroning Inter.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
De Zerbi - Good coach
Motta - Good coach
Palladino - Good coach

While all are good coaches with a gameplan in hand. They are still unfamiliar when it comes to a big club - That is why we are going to stay with Allegri or change to Conte.
Allegri - big mistake as we move nowhere.
Conte - He is a master motivator so at least the players will give 100%
Wrong! Lippi wasn't a big coach before coming here. Conte was a nobody coach before coming here. We need a modern progressive coach with clear ideas, a coach who knows how to implement his strategy, and who isn't a stubborn mule or an obdurate fuck who's too arrogant to adapt.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wrong! Lippi wasn't a big coach before coming here. Conte was a nobody coach before coming here. We need a modern progressive coach with clear ideas, a coach who knows how to implement his strategy, and who isn't a stubborn mule or an obdurate fuck who's too arrogant to adapt.
Lippi finished 8th with Atalanta in the 92/93 season and 6th with Napoli in the 93/94 season. Conte, who obviously had a lot of history with us as a player, got Siena promoted in 2010/11 and at the time was seen as the next big thing in coaching.

I agree that they were far from the legendary managers they later became, but I wouldn't call them nobodies either.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lippi was a good mid level coach before Juve but Conte was virtually a nobody coaching in Serie B and fired in his only brief Serie A stint prior to us hiring him.

So Motta and De Zerbi have more a current pedigree then the Conte of back then. Palladino has bit similar, even if he coached in A bit more then just B.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lippi was a good mid level coach before Juve but Conte was virtually a nobody coaching in Serie B and fired in his only brief Serie A stint prior to us hiring him.

So Motta and De Zerbi have more a current pedigree then the Conte of back then. Palladino has bit similar, even if he coached in A bit more then just B.

The buzz around De Zerbi in Italy is quite similar to the excitement around Conte in 2011 imo.

Palladino is just a flat out no. If I have to, I drive to Turin myself to explain why this cannot happen.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
so at the end will settle to a mid table coach ... I prefer Conte only , Zebi wala Kosi is not even a chance ....

before i wished for Gasp .. but unknown risk to be taken ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)