Future coach (93 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Look I have very little in depth knowledge of the article from this site ..... https://totalfootballanalysis.com/a...no-at-monza-2022-23-tactical-analysis-tactics

Though from reading it and my own looking into basic Monza stats from last season Raffaelle Palladino would be my choice moving on from Max without going to a retread coach whose had top tier soccer success previously (no guarantee happens at Juve ex. Allegri) without breaking the bank.

Monza 55.6% possession and pass% at 84.6 both ranked 4th in league both higher than Juve. Like mostly any sport greater possession usually helps in better results. Though this is for the entire season but who knows numbers if not including first 6 matches Palladino wasn't coach? Do know instead of 48 goals for and 52 against for -4 GD, it becomes 45 for and 39 against for +6 GD. And record goes to 14W - 9L - 9D.

I know maybe not knowing enough some might say I'm cherry picking numbers but believe a guy like this is worth the shot over getting another high profile coach costing the team millions like Max. We all know every top tier EPL team would have canned Max way before now regardless of how much money owed.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
You absolutely could be right, I'm just some idiot swinging uninformed opinions around.

My main point is we can't afford to get this appointment wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give ya a new name.

Ange Postecoglu

1685059484945.png

Favoured style of play: technical, flowing attacking football. Demands hard work and active high pressing. Attacks with wingers and fairly traditional CF finisher types scoring most of the goals. Vlahovic, Chiesa and Kostic would all do well in a Postecoglu team. Celtic's central midfielders aren't too different in terms of type to what we have at Juve now either, although I don't know if they have the energy to play his system. The whole squad would get a much-needed huge kick up the arse that's for sure.

Analysis on his style here:
https://www.coachesvoice.com/cv/ange-postecoglou-celtic-australia/

Extra bonus would be that after seeing the Tuz yanks get all giddy about McKennie it'd be fun to see the bogans get a turn.

This is an unrealistic suggestion but that's what you wanted, right?

Ange ball at JJ, sign me up.
@Scottish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)