Future coach (97 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Does he count as Brazilian or Italian? Because this is decisive to whether we can hire him or not.
You got it wrong again (on purpose obviously). No-one is against Italians for them being Italians, so no need to have hurt feelings. But some of us believe we need a reset and not someone growing up in Serie A who will have too much respect for his colleagues. This definitely includes Motta as well.

- - - Updated - - -

if you are a inter fan that is.
That too!

Or if you have given up all hope in this club doing anything right.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
You got it wrong again (on purpose obviously) not someone growing up in Serie A who will have too much respect for his colleagues.
Why someone who played in serie A have too much respect to his rival in the league?
This is Italy. They will do everything to knock their rival down. Look at Juve now.
Too much rivalry. Even that viola consider us their rival.
Much respect my ass.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
the future coach is all about if Exor wanna invest money or not...
Then we can talk.

If we had money I say go and convince Klopp. Give him time and resources.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Then we can talk.

In a perfect world you take the best coach the best players and everything gels just fine.
In our world - We are not in a good financial position, Klopp would not be interested in joining us and it is way more likely we go cheaper this time as its not always money=value.

In any case, I wonder why isnt there such a contract of basic wages + bonuses based on final position in the league, CL and stuff but the base should be lower and the bonuses should be high.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
In a perfect world you take the best coach the best players and everything gels just fine.
In our world - We are not in a good financial position, Klopp would not be interested in joining us and it is way more likely we go cheaper this time as its not always money=value.

In any case, I wonder why isnt there such a contract of basic wages + bonuses based on final position in the league, CL and stuff but the base should be lower and the bonuses should be high.
I mean he went to Liverpool that was in a worse position than us. The only difference is Serie A - Pl

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Then we can talk.

Klopp has no interest in coaching in Italy I think, he even said something like this a few years ago.

For him it's either Buli or EPL. Perhaps Real because yeah, it's real. Otherwise nah.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I mean he went to Liverpool that was in a worse position than us. The only difference is Serie A - Pl
PL branded as the ultimate football and is where the money is.
Serie A was branded as the top place in the 90s but now its branded as go to Serie A in order to be ready for EPL.
I think Klopp would only think about Juve IF we start behaving like PSG and City and if we do that with all eyes on Juve it would end in demotion

- - - Updated - - -

Klopp has no interest in coaching in Italy I think, he even said something like this a few years ago.

For him it's either Buli or EPL. Perhaps Real because yeah, it's real. Otherwise nah.
I remember something similar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)