Future coach (96 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
We should ban the use of 3 defenders! It’s proven that it doesn’t work specially in Europe. Even if we don’t play there should star adapting a new style and slowly build the team. De Zerbi is best out of all of them but it’s not coming! He is in EL with Brighton!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
De Zerbi would not turn down Juve if we offered him the contract. But problem is he is earning too much for what we can currently offer. I read €2.5m a season. I think Italiano fits that bill, and he's italiano, juventino and most importantly has a modern approach and wouldn't play with three at the back

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
De Zerbi would not turn down Juve if we offered him the contract. But problem is he is earning too much for what we can currently offer. I read €2.5m a season. I think Italiano fits that bill, and he's italiano, juventino and most importantly has a modern approach and wouldn't play with three at the back
You know De Zerbi is very outspoken against the super league, there's no way he'd even consider Juve so long we're still supporting the SL, anyways fuck him anyways.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I didn't know. But we all know the super league wont happen either
If you ask me, I think the SL is only a matter of when and not if

- - - Updated - - -

Good, we can put to rest the notion that hiring any Eye Tie is actually a good idea. Fuck all 'em managers.
So whats the feeling

1. Nagglesmann
2. Gallardo

We good?

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
What is wrong with playing three at the back?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dunno who lafont is, so just treat it as an other random vs member. just a theory that might stick

btw i went to a show the other night and met two juventino friends. both said that at this point there's no point in going after anyone else but conte. both are reasonable people, not some tuz weirdos, so that got me thinking. and i still don't want conte coaching the team. his shitty tactics would not make any difference and he's obviously a spineless cunt. if we could hire him as a mental coach though... :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sure, with two Serbs in the team, bring a Croat to be their manager.

The last time something similar happened (earlier this year, when Juve faced Torino), Torino's coach Juric replaced his player Radonjic after only 14 minutes.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sure, with two Serbs in the team, bring a Croat to be their manager.

The last time something similar happened (earlier this year, when Juve faced Torino), Torino's coach Juric replaced his player Radonjic after only 14 minutes.
good point

except it isn't. ilic and lazovic both played a lot at verona under tudor without any issues. tudor even wanted to bring lazovic to marseille

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fuck it

We're retarded so I'll take Conte in a time where we might get a 2 year European ban over whatever other ridiculous ideas we have.

You know it will never be a choice between Conte & Zidane hete it'll be Conte or some absolute bum coach that got sacked at Udinese

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
good point

except it isn't. ilic and lazovic both played a lot at verona under tudor without any issues. tudor even wanted to bring lazovic to marseille
There are at least ten cases where a Serb/Croat player plays a major role under a Croat/Serb coach. Especially in basketball and some other sports. And players from ex-Yu are best friends in teams, no matter if they're Croats, Bosnians, Serbs, Montenegrin, Macedonian or Slovenian.
A pro like Tudor doesn't give a fuck where is a player coming from, as long as he plays well.

In the name of everyone here, I want to thank you for disproving the most obvious joke ever with facts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)