Future coach (81 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
During his press conference Igor Tudor made the news reported this morning official and wanted to clarify the reasons behind his decision to leave Marseille: “I want to thank the president and the whole club. It has been an honor to work for this team, this family with unique fans. On a personal level, I've grown. I'm leaving the club in a better situation than the one in which I found it. I am leaving for private and professional reasons. I haven't signed for another club. I'm not angry with anyone." Tudor has no advice to leave for the club's future: “I gave 100% of myself. I had several sleepless nights and worked a lot for the club. Leaders are competent people who know the way forward and have the ability to find the key to victory. The French championship is keeping a good pace. We provided beautiful football, which thrilled the audience and was appreciated.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Hire Italiano to revive Vlahovic and Chiesa. You know.. the future of the squad?

Or sell them both for minus valenza after 2 years playing in their own box :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)