Future coach (78 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Palladino is so far from the answer it’s not even funny. He’s done a good job with Monza but someone should not get the Juventus job based on 15 minutes…

De Zerbi is by far and away the most exciting candidate but his release clause with Brighton will be a problem especially if we have to pay off Max. Tudor would be an interesting choice, his work has been very impressive so far with mediocre clubs. Zidane is the romantic choice, he obviously did a great job at madrid but he had an absolutely phenomenal set of players to work with.

The other names are very uninspiring. Italiano is meh, Spalletti is unrealistic, conte is old news…

All the above are of course better than the current incumbent
What do you think about Gallardo? Been amazing at River, but obviously hasn’t coached in Europe yet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Palladino is so far from the answer it’s not even funny. He’s done a good job with Monza but someone should not get the Juventus job based on 15 minutes…

De Zerbi is by far and away the most exciting candidate but his release clause with Brighton will be a problem especially if we have to pay off Max. Tudor would be an interesting choice, his work has been very impressive so far with mediocre clubs. Zidane is the romantic choice, he obviously did a great job at madrid but he had an absolutely phenomenal set of players to work with.

The other names are very uninspiring. Italiano is meh, Spalletti is unrealistic, conte is old news…

All the above are of course better than the current incumbent
Why Spalletti is unrealistic? Rumor has it that he'll leave Napoli.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I know very little about Gallardo outside of what @GordoDeCentral has told us about his adversary.

But it's not like we haven't gone with someone with no (euorpean)experience
I watch a dozen or so River matches a year and have liked what I see over his time there. But SA footie is hard to judge. It’s so much more chaotic and borderline haphazard. Insane player turnover generally too.

- - - Updated - - -

@Post Ironic But we are in agreement about the riddance of the paisan-only requirement, correct?
Absolutely. De Zerbi is probably the only Italian coach (Ancelotti too unrealistic) I’d really want the club to be interested in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)