Future coach (52 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I didnt mind Allegri back, thinking he'd steady the ship. Plenty of other users thought the same or even expected more than just steadying the ship. I think we all need to take a reality check and in hindsight admit that the guys that foresaw Max sucking have superior knowledge and feel. Pls come and shine some light, @Turk_Bianconero and others.
:agree:
#FreeRUS

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
IMG_20230524_062029_344.jpg

Ps: from what I know Spalletti Juventus is IMPOSSIBLE in 23/24. If he leaves Napoli by own decision there is a anti competitor’s clause in the contract

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I didnt mind Allegri back, thinking he'd steady the ship. Plenty of other users thought the same or even expected more than just steadying the ship. I think we all need to take a reality check and in hindsight admit that the guys that foresaw Max sucking have superior knowledge and feel. Pls come and shine some light, @Turk_Bianconero and others.
Buonanima @Juventino[RUS] died for Allegri's sins.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
When the likes of Nagglesman, Zidane, hell even Enrique is available, we're the cheap fucks considering the likes of palladino who's not even had a full season coaching at the highest level. FML.
cheap fucks allegedly considered tuchel. also cheap fucks invested 700m in the club which was needed because of the two most harmful viruses of the last decade (covid and your idol paratici). and cheap fucks also know how many coaches would take a job at juventus without cl for the next year or two. i'm sure you also have the same information

oh no, you don't. such a shame, i'm sure you'd make a terrific manager for the club. i'd pay to see you swearing and throwing a tantrum in front of cameras

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
cheap fucks allegedly considered tuchel. also cheap fucks invested 700m in the club which was needed because of the two most harmful viruses of the last decade (covid and your idol paratici). and cheap fucks also know how many coaches would take a job at juventus without cl for the next year or two. i'm sure you also have the same information

oh no, you don't. such a shame, i'm sure you'd make a terrific manager for the club. i'd pay to see you swearing and throwing a tantrum in front of cameras
Who said anything about me being qualified or even wanting the job? this is not fifa or FM

Juventus is Juventus there are plenty of quality managers out there who would take the job irrespective of our current state we didn't suddenly become Chievo, may I remind you we had Deschamps in Serie B who by that point was a champions league finalist manager with Monaco

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Is it too much to ask for a coach who will play a 433 formation, make Vlahovic the poacher he's meant to be, and not be Spaletti?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Palladino is so far from the answer it’s not even funny. He’s done a good job with Monza but someone should not get the Juventus job based on 15 minutes…

De Zerbi is by far and away the most exciting candidate but his release clause with Brighton will be a problem especially if we have to pay off Max. Tudor would be an interesting choice, his work has been very impressive so far with mediocre clubs. Zidane is the romantic choice, he obviously did a great job at madrid but he had an absolutely phenomenal set of players to work with.

The other names are very uninspiring. Italiano is meh, Spalletti is unrealistic, conte is old news…

All the above are of course better than the current incumbent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)