Future coach (25 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I didnt mind Allegri back, thinking he'd steady the ship. Plenty of other users thought the same or even expected more than just steadying the ship. I think we all need to take a reality check and in hindsight admit that the guys that foresaw Max sucking have superior knowledge and feel. Pls come and shine some light, @Turk_Bianconero and others.
I honestly think we need a fresh perspective. Someone to break the path we set out with Sarri in our transition towards playing entertaining football. But Sarri has lost the dressing room and seem unable to motivate the players to play the way he would like. I dunno but Pirlo is a legend and hasn't been destroyed by past experiences. Someone completely green like him may push into the new direction we are aiming for. Why not

Jul 2, 2006
I didnt mind Allegri back, thinking he'd steady the ship. Plenty of other users thought the same or even expected more than just steadying the ship. I think we all need to take a reality check and in hindsight admit that the guys that foresaw Max sucking have superior knowledge and feel. Pls come and shine some light, @Turk_Bianconero and others.
I don't know. been watching football for like 30 years. naturally, i can separate chocalate from shit. You guys tell me. Why did guys thought highly of this irredeemable hack? Is it ''he won many scudetti = must be good''? Did you guys also like paper weights like del bosque, rijkaard, di matteo?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Elkann will get Zidane, dunno if hes the right guy or not (id rather have De Zerbi, hes more proven with shittier squads) but I think thats gonna be the primary target.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't know. been watching football for like 30 years. naturally, i can separate chocalate from shit. You guys tell me. Why did guys thought highly of this irredeemable hack? Is it ''he won many scudetti = must be good''? Did you guys also like paper weights like del bosque, rijkaard, di matteo?
My thinking was that he knew the environment, knew the staff and club inside out and how they functioned during the successful years, had worked with some of the experienced players + he gave that interview on Pirlo, saying what are some of the mistakes that needed correcting and that he'd have the club competing for the title again. It looked solid, even if I wasnt a big fan of his last 2 seasons in his first stint. Of course it turned out that Max is a rotten shell of a coach that once was.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
My thinking was that he knew the environment, knew the staff and club inside out and how they functioned during the successful years, had worked with some of the experienced players + he gave that interview on Pirlo, saying what are some of the mistakes that needed correcting and that he'd have the club competing for the title again. It looked solid, even if I wasnt a big fan of his last 2 seasons in his first stint. Of course it turned out that Max is a rotten shell of a coach that once was.
Same.

Remember you are arguing with Turk who thinks Allegri never was a good coach and Beppe was a shit manager.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Why would Zidane come here? No CL, shit squad, no money.. if anything he will be returning to RM.

We should aim for De Zerbi or Tudor but I have a feeling it will be Spalleti.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Whoever it is I want as close to a guaranteed good appointment as possible.

No taking risks, nobody who is unstable or who hasn't done well in years and nobody who gets the job just because they were a good player once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)