Future coach (100 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We need to cut our losses with radical Allegro and be all over Spalletti if he's leaving Napoli

I don't see which club he could sign for at this point other than maybe Milan?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Spalletti wins a meaningful trophy for the first time in 30 years of coaching and Cuspy already lustily throating him and demanding his hire. Seems our experience with Sarri taught him absolutely nothing. :lol2:
Anybody could do a better job than Allegro at this point. Spalletti is definitely an upgrade over the jihadi especially given that he'll be working with Giuntoli once again. It's gonna be another year of transition anyway and I'd rather it be with a new coach. Spalletti also seems less of a gamble than Tudor or Palladino and is fresh of a league title win.

Unfortunately your radicalized brain cannot comprehend that. Your unhealthy obsession with Sarri is bordering on mental illness. Don't worry, I'm ready to help you get rehabilitated because I care about you. :)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Anybody could do a better job than Allegro at this point. Spalletti is definitely an upgrade over the jihadi especially given that he'll be working with Giuntoli once again. It's gonna be another year of transition anyway and I'd rather it be with a new coach. Spalletti also seems less of a gamble than Tudor or Palladino and is fresh of a league title win.

Unfortunately your radicalized brain cannot comprehend that. Your unhealthy obsession with Sarri is bordering on mental illness. Don't worry, I'm ready to help you get rehabilitated because I care about you. :)
Slurp slurp slurp. Imagine sucking Spalletti’s dirty dick. :lol2:

I want Allegri gone and right now, but I actually have ambitions for this club to hire a top coach, not a lifelong also-ran loser.

Wins one relevant trophy after thirty years and you down on your knees throating. Embarrassing Cuspy. :disagree:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

I want Allegri gone and right now, but I actually have ambitions for this club to hire a top coach, not a lifelong also-ran loser.

Wins one relevant trophy after thirty years and you down on your knees throating. Embarrassing Cuspy. :disagree:
Spalletti is a top hire for this ugly, battered and bruised version of JJ

I'd have preferred someone more hamsum with a bigger dick like Zidane but Spallo will do for now

Also you can call me Giuntoli throater if you'd like. If he approves, I'm all for it :diculo:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Spalletti wins a meaningful trophy for the first time in 30 years of coaching and Cuspy already lustily throating him and demanding his hire. Seems our experience with Sarri taught him absolutely nothing. :lol2:
I think you're looking at it from the wrong angle. Yes, Spaletti is not a serial winner but he rebuilds and improves his teams, he gives an identity. I'd totally welcome a more attacking one, in the sense that we finally have some organization and cohesion there as under Allegri it looks bleak and too reactive.
A good example of why Spaletti wouldn't be such a bad idea is the fact he brought back inda to CL after years of shitfuckery. Eventually he was the one to get it together and make that leap.
JJ needs to go back to the basics, the team needs to start playing football again, like a top team does. I don't think he'd win scudetto next year but for that matter, nor Allegri will.

Who would you take then? Do we believe Zidane is possible? De Zerbi will be difficult to get as hejoined Brighton just 6 months ago and has a contract until 2026. His release clause is ~13m, I don't believe JJ would pay that, even if I wanted to.

Then, who is left? Italiano has a contract until 2024, good luck negotiating with the sorry bum that Comisso is. Palladino? How do we know he's not a half-season wonder? Tudor? He's doing well at OM and I'm not convinced he has what it takes, we don't have a squad for his 3421 either.

If JJ wants an Italian and they surely will, the options are kinda limited.

BTW. It seems like ADL is probing Conte for post-Spaletti at Nipples.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes, Spaletti is not a serial winner but he rebuilds and improves his teams, he gives an identity.
I believe we don't have the players for that. It will take him ages to create a squad capable of playing like his Roma or Napoli (but with better players which Juve should be able to buy), and it's Spalletti who doesn't have the time. We will most probably witness two disastrous years with Spalletti before he manages to convey his philosophy to our players. And once he does it, if he succeeds at all, he will retire.
I grew to dislike Conte a lot, but I don't see any other quick solution to our current problems.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who knew this lifelong loser, Spalletti, had so many throaters. Lol

But I guess Sarri had a lot of throaters too before it was made evident just how ass he was.

Allegri 2.0 is trash. Doesn’t mean we should hire mediocre losers like those two.

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme an established top coach or a young up and coming hungry to win coach (like Conte 2011). I’ll be more okay with that sort of coach building towards something if that is the route we go. Stick with em and run the course.

Stay the fuck away from 65 year old lifelong mediocrities like Spalletti, Sarri, Gasperini, etc.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Who knew this lifelong loser, Spalletti, had so many throaters. Lol

But I guess Sarri had a lot of throaters too before it was made evident just how ass he was.

Allegri 2.0 is trash. Doesn’t mean we should hire mediocre losers like those two.

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme an established top coach or a young up and coming hungry to win coach (like Conte 2011). I’ll be more okay with that sort of coach building towards something if that is the route we go. Stick with em and run the course.

Stay the fuck away from 65 year old lifelong mediocrities like Spalletti, Sarri, Gasperini, etc.
Dude what throating? I'm just evaluating pros and cons of Spaletti because for me Allegri can't stay, no matter what. I wanted him sacked in 2019 and I never really wanted him back. So two years of suffering for me and still running -.-

I think Alen gave me good enough of an explanation for the "no". I still think this squad can do way better than it does and of course a new coach needs a transfer market to back him up.

Anyway, my shortlist for months have been the same:
#1 Zidane (even if I know he's unlikely to come)
#2 De Zerbi
#3 Italiano

- - - Updated - - -

So apparently ADL was asked about Spaletti and he replied "I can't clip anyone's wings"

Now, Pedulla does 2+2:

1684570483404.png

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Spalletti got almost 90 points with Roma, he didn't win that scudetto because we were a machine. Now an historical scudetto with Napoli.

He won coppas and suppercoppas, won win Zenit, and iirc won the lower divisions coming up as well.

He is a great coach. Fixed on a 4231/433, a point for many who hate the back 3. The only downside is that he is bitter and eventually unlikable.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Spalletti got almost 90 points with Roma, he didn't win that scudetto because we were a machine. Now an historical scudetto with Napoli.

He won coppas and suppercoppas, won win Zenit, and iirc won the lower divisions coming up as well.

He is a great coach. Fixed on a 4231/433, a point for many who hate the back 3. The only downside is that he is bitter and eventually unlikable.
So many good gifs and memes though - huge plus.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I believe we don't have the players for that. It will take him ages to create a squad capable of playing like his Roma or Napoli (but with better players which Juve should be able to buy), and it's Spalletti who doesn't have the time. We will most probably witness two disastrous years with Spalletti before he manages to convey his philosophy to our players. And once he does it, if he succeeds at all, he will retire.
I grew to dislike Conte a lot, but I don't see any other quick solution to our current problems.
We don't need to exactly emulate Roma or Napoli. That's a low bar to set.

We need some semblance of identity or pattern in our attacking play.

Comparing our current situation and squad to when Sarri took over doesn't make sense. The senatori are gone and all the oldies are soon gonna follow suit.

We have potential in this squad that needs good coaching. I know you don't rate Fagioli, but guys like him, Iling, Chiesa, Vlahovic etc plus with the addition of a good fullback or two can benefit from playing more direct football than approaching games like a scared crow by putting 10 men behind the ball.

We might not win a lot with Spalletti but once he's gone, the next coach can improve upon what he's built. We are in this dire situation where we can't choose 'top coaches'. I don't know why you guys don't understand that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)