Future coach (37 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't know why we are putting Zidane in the list like it's even remotely close to being a possibility

He will only consider coaching us if we sell the club to Arabs or if Elkann decides to pump in like close to a billion dollars into the club
Reports say Juve are his first priority which I assume is based on his overall preference Real Madrid wont sack Ancelotti...
France just confirmed Deschamps...
Juve next in line.
Given our financial state its unlikely and I even say keeping Allegri is more likely than Zidane.
TBH the only option that makes sense is Tudor.
Im not totally sold on him yet since he never lead a great club.
Id still take him though as the other option is keeping Allegri

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't know why we are putting Zidane in the list like it's even remotely close to being a possibility

He will only consider coaching us if we sell the club to Arabs or if Elkann decides to pump in like close to a billion dollars into the club
Of course he remains less realistic than the others but not totally impossible IMO. Depends on what role/promises the club would give him I guess. I could see the club being willing to invest more with a serious coach on the bench. JE pumped already 700m in JJ the last couple of years after all, we got bailed out, that's for sure.

In the end it's not true you need to spend a billion of euros, that's impossible for non-EPL clubs. He never really got his wishes granted at Real as well. There are limitations everywhere, even PSG wouldn't be able to offer everything at this point as they need to slash down the costs by quite a bit as well.
I see Zidane as a possibility simply because Real's and France's benches are already taken. Apparently he wants to go back to coaching, French and Spanish media reported it multiple times already.
If he doesn't fancy PSG then the only option left is JJ I believe. That is if we assume that he won't coach in England due to the language barrier which was mentioned before but that's only a guess. Maybe he'll take a post in there and we're left with nothing. Maybe not.

Since he's not that likely to come, I always have #2 and #3 options in my shortlist :) In the end JE will stick to Allegro as he doesn't seem to care too much anyway ;)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Of course he remains less realistic than the others but not totally impossible IMO. Depends on what role/promises the club would give him I guess. I could see the club being willing to invest more with a serious coach on the bench. JE pumped already 700m in JJ the last couple of years after all, we got bailed out, that's for sure.

In the end it's not true you need to spend a billion of euros, that's impossible for non-EPL clubs. He never really got his wishes granted at Real as well. There are limitations everywhere, even PSG wouldn't be able to offer everything at this point as they need to slash down the costs by quite a bit as well.
I see Zidane as a possibility simply because Real's and France's benches are already taken. Apparently he wants to go back to coaching, French and Spanish media reported it multiple times already.
If he doesn't fancy PSG then the only option left is JJ I believe. That is if we assume that he won't coach in England due to the language barrier which was mentioned before but that's only a guess. Maybe he'll take a post in there and we're left with nothing. Maybe not.

Since he's not that likely to come, I always have #2 and #3 options in my shortlist :) In the end JE will stick to Allegro as he doesn't seem to care too much anyway ;)
JJ is turning into an unsustainable business for EXOR. Shareholders definitely won't be happy to see the path we're taking despite multiple capital increases.

Much of the next few years is probably going to be damage limitation given that we're losing millions every year. I can see us adopting the Milan model in a year or two. Focus on cheap transfers and young players.

This goes against this board publicly backing the Livornese jihadi but it seems we're heading down that road.

Zidane is way out of our scope imo. He will replace Carlo at Madrid. We had a chance to commercialize and take this club to the next level but we blew it. FIGC and Allegro have actively worked towards destroying our image even further on and off the pitch so it will probably take another half a decade to recover from this mess.

In the meantime, I'd just be happy to see JJ become watchable again rather than seeing some asshole on the sidelines shouting 'Dai' and 'Calma' and instructing his players to spend most of the time in their own half.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
JJ is turning into an unsustainable business for EXOR. Shareholders definitely won't be happy to see the path we're taking despite multiple capital increases.

Much of the next few years is probably going to be damage limitation given that we're losing millions every year. I can see us adopting the Milan model in a year or two. Focus on cheap transfers and young players.

This goes against this board publicly backing the Livornese jihadi but it seems we're heading down that road.

Zidane is way out of our scope imo. He will replace Carlo at Madrid. We had a chance to commercialize and take this club to the next level but we blew it. FIGC and Allegro have actively worked towards destroying our image even further on and off the pitch so it will probably take another half a decade to recover from this mess.

In the meantime, I'd just be happy to see JJ become watchable again rather than seeing some asshole on the sidelines shouting 'Dai' and 'Calma' and instructing his players to spend most of the time in their own half.
This is very likely, I agree. Everything is down to the ownership though and we can't know what will happen. Your scenario surely outweighs any other for that matter and a lesser project would involve another, lesser coach as well. That's why I include other options as well.

As for ZZ replacing Ancelotti - this is not to be taken for granted IMO. Carletto doesn't want to leave and if he lands the CL title, he's bound to stay IMO. Also because he never bitches about the squad and works with what he's given by Perez.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The Zibi? He is a good coach with an attacking style of play but quite unproven with a good team.
He got Brighton to a place above their expectation.
He could be a hit or a miss.

Zidane is different as he managed Real but as we know Real and Juve arent quite the same in quality.

Tudor who seems like the more reasonable option at the moment has Marseille flying high but its not an amazing achievement just up to their highest standard.

Due to financial issues I think Zidane is more of a dream than a real possibility. Tudor is probably fighting it with unemployed Conte (unless Zidane accepts lower wages)
Good thing that isn't us then.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good thing that isn't us then.
We might suck at the moment but we are definitely in the good team category.
I dont think there is a team in Serie A who have a better roster. Napoli Milan and Inter are all shy in terms of players even if the difference isnt what it used to be.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Many tell me Palladino next coach #Juve . They're knowledgeable people, so it's more of a rumor. In reality, no one knows with certainty what the position of John Elkann is with respect to Allegri.
[Fabio Ravezzani]

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Palladino is a very pleasant surprise. I admit that I didn't expect him to do this well as a manger, or to become a manager at all. He had amazing technique as a football player. Excellent talent. But he never made it big as a footballer, either because he was too lazy, or because he wasn't intelligent enough. This kind of players don't make good managers, yet Palladino is doing very well so far.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Palladino is a very pleasant surprise. I admit that I didn't expect him to do this well as a manger, or to become a manager at all. He had amazing technique as a football player. Excellent talent. But he never made it big as a footballer, either because he was too lazy, or because he wasn't intelligent enough. This kind of players don't make good managers, yet Palladino is doing very well so far.
Yep. He’s had a very promising season since being promoted to head coach of Monza. And very impressed with his demeanour at his latest press conference too, absolutely shot down Mourinho’s bullshit about refereeing controversy etc.

Has his Monza team playing nice football and to me he looks like another promising young Italian manager.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #993
    Yep. He’s had a very promising season since being promoted to head coach of Monza. And very impressed with his demeanour at his latest press conference too, absolutely shot down Mourinho’s bullshit about refereeing controversy etc.

Has his Monza team playing nice football and to me he looks like another promising young Italian manager.
    Tbh he’s the most promising Italian coach I’ve rated in years tbh

- - - Updated - - -

I know his sample Size isn’t substantial but he meets the only requirement that matters

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Tbh he’s the most promising Italian coach I’ve rated in years tbh

- - - Updated - - -

I know his sample Size isn’t substantial but he meets the only requirement that matters
    We need to set the bar higher than a partial of one season before we start saying things like “most promising Italian coach”, let alone “next Juve boss”.

We should still be looking our wounds over Pirlo and Ferrara. Even if I want to see the guy succeed.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Who would you take between the 3 hottest Serie A coaches at the moment

Spalletti, Pioli, Inzaghi

The baldies have scudetti to show for, but Inzaghi has a CL final and a ton of coppas. Plus I think next year inter are favorites for the scudetto so he might have one too

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    God just get Zidane already stop being cheap fucks!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Many tell me Palladino next coach #Juve . They're knowledgeable people, so it's more of a rumor. In reality, no one knows with certainty what the position of John Elkann is with respect to Allegri.
    [Fabio Ravezzani]
    God I really hope someone just takes out John Elkann because he makes dumbass decisions whilst defending in silence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)