Future coach (94 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Zidane - who am I kidding, why would he take over this mess and no CL

Tudor/De Zerbi, not sure about Tudors tree formation though, do we have players for that? And I like 4-2-3-1 more.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
This thread should be closed for 2 seasons. Open it up if we haven't extended Allegri because this is like that hot girl winking at you all evening but you see her leave with some geriatric. How many many years are you going to wait for the guy to die given that he probably has million-dollar health care? Allow the heartache.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

totally viable option in the eyes of mgmt
That's impressive

Certainly looks a more appealing option than keeping the Livornese jihadi for sure

Get Giuntoli and start a new project. Maybe we can unearth a Kvara ourselves and reform Vlahovic into one of the best strikers in the league once again

We need to take that risk just like we did with Conte back in the day

Either him or Tudor would be fine by me

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
totally viable option in the eyes of mgmt
checks the boxes: italian, knows the club both as a player and as a former manager of a few youth juve teams

he also has an attacking approach. from zz to thiago motta we've already heard so many speculations on our next potential coach, i wouldn't be surprised if jj kept grosso on their shortlist

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Grosso currently has coached 3 games in Serie A, all three for Brescia, all three losses, 0 goals scored, 10 conceded. Just like for players, there's levels to this, Serie B =/= Serie A, he could be the next Conte or he's the next Pippo Inzaghi, which isnt a bad thing, but not exactly Juve manager material.

From the high end Id take Zidane without blinking. From the cheaper options imo both Tudor and Juric are far better bets than Grosso, Palladino or any of the guys that have barely started out. Juventus shouldnt be a learning ground. Of course neither is Italian and that doesnt happen a lot at Juventus.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Grosso currently has coached 3 games in Serie A, all three for Brescia, all three losses, 0 goals scored, 10 conceded..
that's a big enough sample size to say he's not juve material :baus:

he was appointed mid season, took over a shit squad that lost like 8 out of their first 12 matches or something similar. grosso never really had a chance with them. at the end of the season brescia of course got relegated, they were not serie a material by any means

it's like saying that gasp is a shit coach because he failed at inda. that inda was a huge mess after mourinho left

anyway, i wouldn't judge grosso based on his few weeks at brescia

Strickland

May 17, 2019
that's a big enough sample size to say he's not juve material :baus:

he was appointed mid season, took over a shit squad that lost like 8 out of their first 12 matches or something similar. grosso never really had a chance with them. at the end of the season brescia of course got relegated, they were not serie a material by any means

it's like saying that gasp is a shit coach because he failed at inda. that inda was a huge mess after mourinho left

anyway, i wouldn't judge grosso based on his few weeks at brescia
I'm not saying he's good or bad. I'm saying its a shot in the dark given his lack of Serie A experience, one we shouldnt take.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)