Future coach (87 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Conte is proven failure in Europe. Why does anyone want him?
maybe they think that europe is the last of our concerns now (which is fair) and conte would be a short term, result oriented project (which is also fair) and we could deal with our european ambitions when conte inevitably fucks off in 2 seasons tops

they tend to forget a few issues with him though. conte is obscenely expensive (and we'd probably have to pay allegri too), spineless, not in good terms with anyone at the club, he talked way too much shit about juve to not to deserve an other chance, can't be trusted as he left us and spurs with terrible timing, and above all, he's most probably a broken, burnt out man

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #932
    Rumors are that Jozay will take over at P$G this summer and Conte will step in at Roma.

Joke tings

Berni99

Mar 30, 2014
    I'm for Zidane
    Xabi Alonso would also a interresting choice.

But in the end, most important No Allegri next Season, i have enough of his football

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    I'm for Zidane
    Xabi Alonso would also a interresting choice.

But in the end, most important No Allegri next Season, i have enough of his football

I hope so, its not about the number of defeats but the manner of the defeat. Teams used to be afraid of us but seing Sasuolo dominate us the other day , its really hurting.

But , i honestly dont think the board right now will replace him. They are now navigating the legal problem surrounding the club, and with this for the board the important thing will have a coach who is able to work through this quietly letting the board to focus on the legal aspect. For this reason and with the large legal fee, i am 90% sure the board will not fire Allegri at least not in the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)